Customer Happiness & Operations Executive
Love to solve problems and make a difference? At miDrive, the UK’s #1 app for learning to drive comes with the UK’s best customer support. Trustworthy troubleshooting and skilled advice are just part of the equation — we want our customers to be happy with every interaction they have with us.
We’re seeking a talented Customer Happiness & Operations Executive to join our Customer Happiness team and make a major contribution to our success. We're looking for someone who can:
- Show great professionalism and empathy responding to customer and instructor inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Gain experience across a wide range of operational issues including process design, critical path management, and accounting/billing.
- Solve tricky problems ranging from technical issues to product requests, to pricing and refunds.
- Provide feedback to our development team, share product ideas, and help our business grow.
- Work across our Customer Happiness and Partnerships team.
- Be given a lot of responsibility.
- Be part of a fun, young, ambitious team, based in a beautiful new startup office (if you have a puppy please bring him/her along).
What we’re looking for:
- Flexible working – this role is shift based and will include evening and weekend shifts
- Ideally, 1-2 years of telephone and email based customer support experience, or alternatively a Bachelor's degree with a minimum 2:1 and a demonstrated record of achievement.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving, helping others, and going above and beyond.
- High level of initiative and comfort working in a small dynamic company / startup environment.
- Attention to detail, good basic maths, and creative skills (to help our finance and marketing teams during quiet periods).
- Ability to thrive and grow as our products and company evolves.
- A passion for making UK roads safer -- we are on a crusade to reinvent learner driving and insurance!
At miDrive, we believe it’s the people that work here that makes us successful. We are a start-up with big ambitions and we work hard so we want to give our people benefits that they really want. We’re constantly adding to this as new people join but here’s a list of the sorts of things you can expect:
- TGIMonday Breakfasts, Juice Wednesdays, Happy Hour Thursdays
- Fun social events - recent adventures have included escape rooms, comedy clubs, and visits to high up places (e.g. Shard, SkyGarden)
- Regular guest speakers, networking events and ping pong (anytime)
- Free beer, cider and prosecco all on tap!
- Up to 2 weeks unpaid leave per year to pursue personal projects (additional to standard holiday allowance)
Salary range £18,000 — 25,000
Dependent of experience and candidate
More like this
- Junior Developer in Test at MagenTys
- Fullstack Engineer at YLD Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at LatestFreeStuff.co.uk
- Senior Software Developer at TimeWith
- React Native Developer at YourTradeBase
- QA Tester at Airfi Networks
- Operations manager at Patch
- Digital Designer Intern at Pirate Studios
- Media Content Producer at Up Learn
- People Operations Lead at Akkroo