We are currently hiring for this role and we would love to find someone who wants to be a key member of our growing pack.
You'll be answering incoming customer queries and calling out to members to check on their experience. You’ll need to be a great communicator, organised, with a real interest in helping others to make a positive difference. There will be lots of challenges and changes (as in any startup), so you have to be resilient and flexible. Being able to take the initiative and face challenges with a smile is essential.
Initially it will be a 6 months paid full-time internship. We are happy to look at extending the role depending on performance and your wish to grow with the company.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and invited to an interview.
Organised and driven with a keen attention to detailExcellent written and verbal communication skillsPrevious experience in customer service position would be preferredWillingness to meet objectives, exceed them and grow professionally, without the need of a lot of supervisionAbility to use Word and Excel
Answering incoming questions and queries (both email, phone and instant chat)
Daily phone calls to BorrowMyDoggy members
Open to flexibility in their job role – willing to help out where needed, including working weekends
Friendly open plan office with dogs
Fresh fruit in the office
Be part of a fast growing company creating an original product
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare