Emma is your financial advocate. Our mission is to empower millions of people to live a better and more fulfilling financial life.
Emma was founded by engineers, who are extremely focused on coding, product and data. These are the three pillars on which we want to build a strong tech culture and fix personal finance once for all.
We have recently closed a seed round with Kima Ventures, one of the first in Transferwise, and Aglaé Ventures, early stage fund of the Groupe Arnault, investor in Netflix and Airbnb. Alongside them, several angel investors, who have built and sold industry leading companies have decided to take part into this journey.
We’re looking for a creative individual who finds motivation in helping others and a keen interest in modern marketing strategies. It will be your responsibility to represent our users internally and act as our voice externally.
Some of the things you’ll do:
Grow and develop our social media community by answering user questions, engaging users and being a helpful and friendly guide.
Create high quality content and maintain a detailed content calendar
Working closely with our marketing to test new ideas and refine messages.
Develop creative and exciting ways to engage with our users
Gain deep insights speaking with our Community to inform our product and content roadmap
Experience in creating social content and campaigns
Excellent organisational skills
Experience in creating online content
Outstanding relationship building skills
A “hustler” mindset and an interest in startups
May the gummy bear power be with you!
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd