Juni is revolutionizing banking for digital entrepreneurs. With the recent changes, people are starting to realize the full potential of online trade. As your financial companion, we want to make it as simple as possible for you to focus on running your business. We will take care of the rest.
Your skills and creativity can help e-commerce understand their business, sell smarter and grow.
At Juni, we build products that help online entrepreneurs around the world understand their business and sell smarter. Our banking tool takes the complicated out of running an online business and gets more out of your money. See for yourself at https://demo.juni.co/demo. Our customers can focus on their passion and customers, while Juni gives them full insight into their business. We’re a purpose-driven business and remote-first.
Building rocketships isn't easy, but sure is fun!
The same freedom we’re creating for our customers we believe employees should benefit from as well. We give our employees freedom because they take responsibility and understand that everything is a team effort. Whether you’re a rock-loving designer or a pet snake-owning developer; Juni strives to be the work-place where you feel at home, where you can grow and most importantly where you feel a sense of accomplishment - every day. We truly believe that we’re changing the world for small businesses around the globe and we want you to be part of that mission.
We are seeking a Customer Success Director to join our team. As the first person in our team on the customer success/account management side of things, you will be working closely with Samir (CEO) in onboarding customers to the Juni product. Establishing the initial install base for Juni in across our clients globally. Working closely with key stakeholders across the company, you will be responsible for establishing the best onboarding experience, responsible from the beginning to the aftercare necessary to deliver top-quality service. This is a hands-on position in a company expecting to go through fast growth, and fast-growing market.
Our Stack: 💻
- Sales CRM (To be set up and decided by yourself)
- Define the Juni sales methodology BANT, MEDDIC? you choose
- Lead tools (you'll define these)
The Crew: 👥
Our team right is 15, and we're growing quick with ambitions to become 30 in the next few months, we're looking to hire across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product and a variety of other roles, you'll see a lot of new crew members joining the Juniverse!
In this role you’ll be:
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Account Management organization, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Lead the technical assessment as part of the sales process
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Build and lead world-class team:
- Recruit and develop a high performing team
- Develop company-wide customer success motion integrating processes, content and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, etc)
- Foster collaboration within the Juni team and across customers
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals
- Work closely with the stakeholders and leadership to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Drive Account Growth Outcomes:
- 5 years experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- 3 years experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead managers and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
Within 1 month you'll:
- Executing on the smooth customer success model you'd created, and learning whilst on the job as to how we can improve this process
- Understand how Juni works, get integrated with your team and hit the ground running when it comes to your role.
Within 3 months you'll:
- Have successfully onboarded Juni's 500th customer. It's exciting times! things are really rocking
- Growing the team you'll need to hire some help
- Other crew members say they’re learning a lot and are more productive because of you
- Have helped us go to market quicker - our velocity has increased significantly
Within 6 months you'll:
- Leading a small team of amazing customer success representatives
- Building our plan to ramp up the onboarding at scale for H1 2022.
- We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the world...
- or check-in in one of our local hubs!
- Great quarterly off-sites across Europe. When we can travel again.
- 30 vacation days (annual)
- Awesome options package
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Placed
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Product Development Director, Consumer Goods at Branded
- Performance Marketing Specialist at Branded
- Junior Digital Designer/ Design Lead at HNR Group (Honour.co.uk & Skin Two)