We believe hiring decisions are the most important decisions in any organization, but the way organizations go about recruiting people remains incredibly error prone, inefficient, and inconsistent. That’s what we’re fixing.
We're a VC-funded Talent Science startup focused on capturing, surfacing, and actioning the data that is most telling of ‘organization-talent fit’ for our customers. This means using technology to access and shine a light on sources of insight that have never been considered accessible before. Metaview's conversation analytics product enables organizations make more data-informed hiring decisions than their competitors: They have fewer false negatives in their hiring funnel, fewer false positives, give better candidate experiences, and enjoy a shorter time-to-hire.
We're founded by former Palantir and Uber technologists, and backed by Fly Ventures, Seedcamp, Village Global and Garuda Ventures. We'd love for you to consider helping us on our mission to enable world-class organizations to identify, attract, and grow the right people with unerring reliability.
About the job
As the first Customer Success hire at Metaview, you'll work directly with our Co-founder and CEO to ensure our early customers are deriving needle-moving value from the unique data our product generates. We're a small team, so the person that fills this role will thrive on solving problems across the full-stack of the company - from customer/product discovery, to data analysis, to account expansion - all in the name of making Metaview a vital tool in our customers' recruitment tool belt.
Fundamentally, this role is about maximising and extending the impact of Metaview within our customer organizations. How you go about achieving that is up to you, but these are some things we expect you'd be working on:
- Generating and presenting compelling insights for our clients (well-funded tech companies) from the Conversation Analytics dataset our product captures.
- Working closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their challenges, and using Metaview insights to tell a story that resonates with them.
- Supporting our customers in actioning and gaining benefit from these insights, so that we retain them as clients and grow the account size (measured by revenue and number of users).
- Designing processes, in collaboration with the Product team, to ensure timely and accurate production of our unique conversation insights.
- Generally contributing to the growth of our early stage enterprise tech startup.
It is not important for you to have worked in a Customer Success capacity before, but it is important that you are a believer in the power of effective recruitment, a world-class verbal and written communicator, excellent at retrieving and analysing data using SQL, and are proactive and determined to make an impact on our customers through Metaview.
Other important attributes we are looking for in a successful candidate are:
- You care deeply about customer needs, the problems they face, and therefore the products and services we’re building to solve them.
- You partner to move further, faster. You contribute to our collaborative, high-autonomy, high-trust culture in all your interactions with the Product team.
- You want to build. You’re excited by the ambiguity of being one of the first employees in an early-stage company.
- You have the hunger to raise-the-bar at the demanding, high-growth organizations that make up our customer base. You'll care about their problems even more than they do.
- You care deeply about your growth and the rate at which you grow. The success of our company is a function of the people in our team. Your growth rate will be directly causal to Metaview’s growth rate. We spend a lot of time thinking about each other’s success paths.
We believe you'll have an advantage in excelling in this role if you have experience:
- Working in a customer facing, analytical role at a high-growth B2B tech company.
- Working at a top-tier consultancy on data-heavy projects.
- Working with Business and/or Talent leaders to support decisions and drive organizational change.
We can help you relocate to London and we can sponsor visas. We offer competitive salaries and stock options based on skills and growth rate. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Octopus Electric Vehicles
- Senior iOS Engineer at Citymapper
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Co-Founder/Partner/Investor at VISU.AL
- Growth at Emma Technologies LTD
- Customer Success at Emma Technologies LTD
- Head of Design at OurPath
- Remote Copywriter at CopyPete