Customer success and delighting customers at ev.energy!
We’re looking for you to join our team as a Customer Success Manager supporting to report directly to the management team. You would be responsible for delighting our customers, by providing an engaging and supporting customer experience.
This role will include:
- Engaging with customers directly to understand their challenges and mapping out new development priorities
- Answering customer support issues directly, talking with customers, and helping them to use our product
- Managing our multi-channel support processes to deliver excellent customer support
- Mapping out the customer journey and touch points for our customers, and refining our customer messaging
- Managing e-mail and marketing campaigns, to help support the release of new products and services
- Implementing a process of continuous improvement to our customer messaging to improve the customer experience for our users
- Working with our international partners, to ensure they are aware of our processes, and we can jointly delight customers
You’ll be joining a group of 10 passionate people, energy experts, designers and strategists mostly based in London at IDEA London (on Wilson Street near Old Street station).
ev.energy is helping consumers charge their EVs in the most cost effective and least carbon intense way possible, whilst saving them money! We partner with energy companies such as Igloo Energy, Rolec Services and ESB to deliver tariffs and products which integrate smartly with electric vehicle and their chargers.
We’re a small and nimble team but we already serve electricity companies and their customers across the world with pilots ongoing in Europe and North America.
Since we were incorporated last year, we’ve grown from 0 to 2000+ users, raised a funding round, collaborated with 15+ energy companies and saved over 5 tonnes of CO2. We are a member of the Free Electrons 2019 cohort, were part of Microsoft’s first AI for Good cohort and are currently part of IDEA London. We recently also won the Free Electrons 2019 accelerator, and being awarded the title of “Free Electrons World’s Best Energy Startup” in 2019.
In the coming 3-6 months our key objectives are:
- Expanding our user base
- Delivering new features and functionality to enable our customers to charge with home solar generation
- Expanding our customers internationally
- Be customer obsessed
- Want to work and delight customers
- Have prior experience in a customer facing role like support, and / or marketing
- Have a willingness to make mistakes, break things, learn, and fix them
- Care about energy and be passionate about electric vehicles and renewable energy
We will support you with…
- Flexible working from our London office, at home, or wherever makes you happy
- Funded access to conferences, training and meetups (tech but also EV related)
- A shiny new MacBook Pro (dark mode disabled by default)
If you don’t have all of the job requirements, please apply anyway!
We would love to hear from all kinds of people and may be able to tailor the role around your abilities and experience. We value applicants from non traditional backgrounds and a degree is not a prerequisite.
Salary range £25,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Product Manager at Cambridge Cancer Genomics
- Backend Developer (PHP) at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Breakroom
- Senior Software Engineer at Breakroom
- Growth and Marketing Lead at Breakroom
- Mid-Senior Full-Stack Developer (React/Django) at Hero Team