Customer Success Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
HiredGrad is the first platform looking at graduate recruiting with the eyes of student societies. We are creating a tool for student societies to provide real value to their members by connecting them with opportunities from the best companies at scale. Societies can invite their members to join HiredGrad, increasing their chances of being hired and invite the companies in HiredGrad’s network to any on-campus event, for meaningful in-person interaction.
We provide a bureaucracy free and cost effective solution for high-growth companies to connect with those who have a real link with the students and grads – the student societies. We guarantee companies a constant on campus presence and the possibility to access an online network of high skilled and proactive talent.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to retain and develop our fast-growing list of clients. You will be key to our success as we scale the business, ensuring that we keep the customer at the centre of everything we do.
- You are a recent graduate and you enjoy speaking with customers and building relationships
- Patient and empathetic – so that customers feel really listened to
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – you will draft client comms and spend a lot of time on the phone
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail – you will manage hundreds of clients and multiple data sets
- Experience in a customer relationship or sales role, preferably in the technology or recruiting sectors would be a plus
Salary range £15,000 — 20,000
More like this
- Community Manager at Makers Academy
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Head of Sales at Debate Mate Online
- Software Delivery Lead at BBOXX
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- FULL STACK WEB DEV (first in-house tech employee) at myTamarin
- Brand Manager at Sensible Object Ltd
- Sr Backend Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Sales executive at Stuart Delivery
- Lead Developer at Tailwise