Customer Success Manager
Honeydew Health Ltd is a tech start-up based at Techhub at Google Campus London. The company was founded in 2012 and is well established with a growing customer base. In fact, we’re set to see rapid growth in 2017, which is why we are now expanding the team. You will be joining the company at an exciting time when you can really make your mark and add value to our customers.
Our core products are web-based absence management and occupational health software. Honeydew’s main clients are HR professionals and operational managers. We hope to help modernise the HR sector through innovation and by delivering technology-driven solutions. This role is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded individual to experience first hand what it is like to work in a start-up.
We work together a few days per week and the rest of the time you’ll be working from home or a location of your own choosing. We’re a small team, ambitious and passionate about delivering a great product. We don’t stand still for long; we like to make things happen. The Honeydew work atmosphere is relaxed but efficient. You will have ownership and responsibility for managing your own workload with access to support when needed. Outside work we are big foodies and we have regular team dinners to explore the tasty food scene in London.
- Coordinating service
implementation and delivery
- Supporting customers
- Building client relationships
- Sales support
- Maintaining key partner
- Online marketing and PR tasks
- Ad hoc tasks - Depending on business needs, it may become necessary to support the team in tasks of varying kinds, for example, from event organisation to data analysis and end-user software testing
Honeydew’s new Customer Success Manager will have responsibility of managing a number of key client accounts. In addition, we will make use of your personal skills and experience to define quarterly key projects that benefit the business and your personal development.
We favour experience over qualifications and welcome applications from candidates with varied backgrounds. We are looking for an individual who is willing to learn; quick to pick up new software tools and shows self-initiative. In a small company, you will be exposed to many different business areas from day-to-day customer support to sales and marketing and expected to have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Proficient general IT skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confident and clear communication
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management
- Solid work experience in an
administrative or business management role
- Working knowledge of MS Office
including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Comfortable using web applications
and working with data
- Professional level of written and
The successful candidate should ideally possess an interest in one or more of the following:
- Business management and client services
- ‘Software as a Service’ applications
- Technology start-ups
- Absence management and HR
Familiarity with social media tools is also a benefit.
Please send a cover letter and a CV to apply.
Salary range £27,000 — 30,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Executive Assistant at Kontor Space
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Keboola
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Creative Technologist in Data Science 🤓 at Decoded
- Operations Developer (Jr Developer) at Consultant Connect
- React Native Developer at Flex
- Enterprise Data Engineer / Consultant at Keboola
- Programme Lead at KBS Albion