Location London, Liverpool St
Why you should join us
We’ve built up a team of outstanding and passionate people, and we work hard to keep them. Our CEO is (really) devoted to making Rotageek the best place to work, and so while we work really, really hard, we also have fun and look after our culture, too. We offer plenty of flexibility, amazing team events and lots of opportunities to grow.
As a Rotageek Customer Success Manager, you’ll be working alongside the rest of the Customer Success team and our customers’ own project teams to deliver the power of the Rotageek scheduling platform to individual customers, and transform their shop-floor operations. You’ll be the hub of individual customer engagements within our company in terms of the project planning, development-need specification and voice-of-the-customer that get new retailers (and other shift-worker businesses) onto the platform and make sure they get the maximum possible out of it.
A few years ago, Rotageek was a small side project; our CEO, an A&E doctor, wanted to improve scheduling in his hospital department. Today, we’re a software company leading the way in reinventing how employees are scheduled.
We’re helping some of the largest UK organisations move from paper and excel based rotas to intelligent and interactive schedules. In doing so, we’re helping employees gain more ownership over their hours - improving their work-life balance - whilst making sure that businesses improve how they run their operations. We use intelligent technology to make sure the right staff are in the right place at the right time, whilst making the process of creating, communicating and modifying a rota as easy as possible.
What's involved in this role
- Working jointly with client Project teams, especially during pre-sales and deployment phases of their engagement with us, to problem-solve the best ways for them to get the most out of the Rotageek platform.
- Project-managing internal Rotageek projects to deliver on that, across system configuration and custom development.
- Being a thought-partner to both early-stage and long-standing Rotageek customers as they go on their journey with us to effectively leverage “retail tech” and optimise their approach to labour and scheduling.
- Being the voice of the user/customer in Rotageek product development strategy.
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Have 2+ years experience as a management consultant or experience on strategic-type projects, ideally at the kinds of companies that are our customers (Retail, Leisure, etc).
- Are a problem solver. You love solving complicated puzzles.
- Are a communicator. You can describe even the most complicated technical concept in a way that is understandable and engaging.
- Are analytical, logical, and detail-oriented.
- Are comfortable with project ownership.
- Love great (but simple) technology.
If you think this sounds like something you’d enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Customer Success Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary range £0 — 0
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Marketing Director at Waggel
- Head of Growth at Waggel