About Sideways 6
Sideways 6 exists to build better businesses through employee ideas. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 3 million employees from the likes of British Airways, Centrica and Diageo trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission to give 50 million people a voice.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoor and it’s testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, lots of room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The Idea Beer probably helps too…
As part of our growth, we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Customer Success team to help deliver our platform, manage accounts and delight our amazing clients.
This role is an exciting blend between Account Management, Strategy, Support and Consultancy, and offers the right person the chance to work on the front line of employee innovation and engagement whilst influencing large-scale change.
Working here you’ll get the chance to join a vibrant, diverse team who constantly challenge– and enable– each other to be the best they can.
- Being the main point of contact between Sideways 6 and a number of named enterprise accounts in the UK and abroad.
- On-boarding the customer through platform training, customer kick-off and programme review processes to ensure they successfully adopt the Sideways 6 platform.
- Establishing best practices in using the Sideways 6 platform that can be shared across clients
- Looking for ‘value stories’ in your client’s usage; examples of where the client has gained exceptional value from Sideways 6.
- Educate the client on the value they can generate using Sideways 6 and identify new opportunities beneficial to both the client and us.
- Working with the support team to deliver exceptional reactive support.
- Building out Customer Success best practices and processes with the CEO, Head of Customer Success and other team members.
- Finding and facilitating opportunities to expand your accounts with the sales team.
- Planning with the rest of the team how to best engage with and grow your accounts.
- Client experience – visits to client offices, regular pulse checks and follow-ups
- At least 3 years client-facing experience as an Account Manager, Project Manager, Consultant or similar role
- Experience working in a fast-growth startup where you thrive by ‘owning it’ rather than following pre-defined processes or expecting things to be given to you on a plate.
- You’re a doer, and you take the initiative
- You’re a relationship builder, with an ability to interface at Exec/Manager-Level with ease
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Exceptional presentation, organisation, written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and ability to understand the client’s challenges and goals
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively multi-task
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done with a positive, proactive and dynamic approach
What’s on Offer
- An awesome, open and vibrant start-up environment
- Flexible working hours (start between 8am and 10am and finish between 4pm and 6pm!)
- Generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- Competitive base salary and career progression plan
- 23 days holiday per year to keep you fresh and firing on all cylinders
- Regular social company gatherings and weekly happy hours
- An annual summer party in the sun (this year, it’s Berlin!)
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace (you’ll love Millie!)
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon
- Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps at Arkk Solutions
- Product Designer at School Space