About the Company
Sideways 6 helps large organisations engage with, and listen to, their people. Our software is in use at some of the best companies in the world, powering innovation and positive change.
You'll be working with household names to empower employees and build better, more innovative companies.
As a Customer Success Manager you’ll be working at the heart of the business and engaging with people on all levels, both internally and externally to secure Sideways 6’s place as an essential tool for business.
This role offers the right candidate a perfect opportunity to make their mark on the industry, working on the frontline of employee innovation and engagement, whilst influencing change in some of the world’s biggest companies.
Sideways 6 has introduced a very strong Customer Success culture almost immediately into the growth phase of its business roadmap, demonstrating the pivotal nature of this role to the company.
Working here you'll get the chance to join a small, strong and growing team on a huge problem (employee engagement) at some great companies (think household name airlines, retailers and FMCG companies).
- Manage clients relationships and ensure they get maximum value from the platform
- Identify and explore growth opportunities
- Address any day to day queries and client focused workstreams
- Work closely with the tech and product teams to optimise product performance by implementing client feedback
- 2 years’ experience in a a similar role. Ideally as Account Manager or Customer Success Manager
- An entrepreneurial, creative and pragmatic nature
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Confident in taking the initiative and finding/delivering results
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Life Cycle paradigm (with specific experience in adoption and growth phases)
- Experience in project delivery, and a working knowledge of time keeping methodologies
- Communications and/or Change Management experience
- Experienced in using Intercom platform
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office 365 programs; Yammer, Microsoft Teams etc
- Great company culture with awesome team members
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for equity
- Excellent working environment in the heart of Shoreditch
- A team of people dedicated to building something huge
- Company offsites to cool places
Salary range £30,000 — 35,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Marketing Manager at Sideways 6
- Content Marketing Manager - B2B at Benivo (formerly FlatClub)
- Country Sales Director UK at Starred
- Project Manager at Hack Partners
- Talent Lead at mahabis
- Performance Marketer at Mrs Wordsmith
- Client Director at The App Business
- Front-end Developer at Sofar Sounds
- Head of Marketing at Adaptive Lab
- Growth Marketer at Forward Partners