At Slido, we think Customer Success is an essential part of the product experience. We’re on a journey to make meetings and events more interactive and are grateful to work with some of the most innovative and inspiring companies in the world.
We believe it’s important to understand our clients’ needs to help them get the most out of Slido. As a Customer Success Manager, you will meet, listen to and train both existing and new clients while building strong relationships along the way.
We love what we do and we’d like you to feel the same way. ❤️
We’re looking for someone curious, who’s eager to learn and take on big challenges. We’d love someone with lots of energy who doesn’t wait for tasks to be assigned and is hungry for responsibility.
- You have experience in customer success, account management, consulting, conference design or a similar field where a personal interaction with customers was the key
- You’re a team player with a healthy dose of motivation and positive energy
- You’re outgoing and enjoy interacting with people
- You have a proven track record of professional accomplishments in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- University or college degree
Even if your profile doesn’t perfectly match the above requirements, let us know! We think that it’s impossible to set entry boundaries for a unique personality, which we’re looking for. If you know you have what it takes to be a valuable part of Slido, we’d love to meet you! 🦄
Your client impact
- Help hundreds of thousands of conference attendees to engage and learn effectively at meetings and conferences
- Help thousands of employees be heard by their management teams
- Bring transparency to the internal meetings of our top corporate clients and allow company leaders to reveal what matters most to their employees
- Give students an opportunity to get more from their lectures
- Come up with new and creative ways of using Slido
Why join Slido?
We’re a fast-growing company striving to deliver a world-class experience for our clients. Joining Slido is a great opportunity for professional growth; the learning curve is steep and rewarding. And, of course, you will get to experience the most inspiring speakers from around the world.
☕️ The perks of our London office:
- Great location – just 5 minutes walk from Bank station in Central London
- Unlimited tea and coffee in our WeWork office space
- Visiting the beautiful city of Bratislava at least 4 times a year
- Attend conferences that help you learn and grow in your role
- Young and very friendly team
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites