We are on a mission to empower people to take control of their health, in order to improve wellbeing and prevent illness. We’ve started by making the most valuable internal health data accessible and we’ve built a platform on top of a slick home blood test service. That's just the start. We’re a growing team of tech, product, marketing and medical people with fantastic investors and an ever increasing number of customers.
About the role
Our aim is to make every interaction with a customer leave them so delighted, they tell their friends about it.
You’ll be engaging with our customers through a variety of channels to ensure they receive the best possible experience when using Thriva. As a leading customer advocate within the company, you’ll have plenty of scope to impact the direction of our product and ensure the team understands our customers’ highest priorities. Are we really solving the problem we think we’re solving?
The role doesn’t just stop with our customers, you will also interact with a variety of other stakeholders including health specialists who use our product (with their clients), Doctors who help us to deliver the service and our partner labs who carry out the testing.
On a typical day you will be:
- overseeing the customer support function to ensure high quality is maintained
- answering inbound queries through email, live chat, and phone
- guiding specialists on how to use our product with their clients
- capturing and systematizing feedback (good and bad) so that we keep improving our products & service as we grow
- monitoring and analyzing customer satisfaction through measures such as our Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- suggesting ways to deliver an even better user experience and implementing them
This is a great opportunity to join one of London’s fastest growing start-ups at the very early stages. You’ll be well positioned to grow with the company and dictate the direction of the role.
Ideally you’ll have previous customer support/success or account management experience, although this is not necessary. You should also be able to demonstrate an ability or willingness to handle high levels of uncertainty, and prove why you’re bringing something extraordinary to our growing team. You’ll have the following traits:
- Huge amounts of initiative. We’re a small team which means there’s an infinite amount to do.
- A great communicator who enjoys finding solutions to make others receive the best possible experience.
- Ability to recognise and understand a customer’s concern and adjust your tone to fit the situation
- A passion for helping customers and an eagerness to learn new things
- A keen eye for detail
- Keeping a level head under pressure. Being a small team and attempting very big things means moving (uncomfortably) fast sometimes. We’ll need you be the calm face of the company to our customers.
Extra credit for experience with:
- customer support and analytics tools
- working in a environment that is regulated e.g. financial services or healthcare
- working in a startup or fast-paced environment
We are a serious business but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We strive to make Thriva a fun, productive and fulfilling place to work, package includes:
- Options available for the right person.
- Weekly team activities.
- Opportunity to work on your own projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28 days paid annual leave so you get time away from start-up life.
- Choose your own equipment and setup.
Salary range £22,000 — 30,000
Dependent on experience (plus options)
More like this
- Head of Customer Operations at Catapult
- User Success Agent at Bidvine
- Customer Success Manager at GatherContent
- Interaction/UI designer at Arup
- Marketing Assistant at Parcelly
- Head of Digital Solutions at Royal Society for Blind Children
- Customer Success Lead at Saberr
- Accelerator Program Director Web & Mobile at Rockstart
- Ecosystem Builder AI at Rockstart
- Full stack developer at UTC Hub