Customer Success Manager
Location: Stevenage / Remote
Zero Deposit is an innovative InsurTech business that’s on a mission to make renting easier, faster and fairer. Step by step, we are revolutionising the property rental sector by offering products and services that meet the needs of tenants, landlords and agents. Our market leading deposit replacement product offers tenants the opportunity to avoid paying a traditional cash deposit and instead purchase a Zero Deposit Guarantee that provides greater protection to a landlord whilst freeing up cash for the tenant to spend on other things. We’re highly regarded because we are highly regulated and we are passionate about giving our customers, Tenants, Landlords and Agents, a positive experience of the deposit replacement market.
We will do that by making sure we have great people, backed up by great products and a passion for delivering amazing customer experiences.
We’re looking for a highly driven, targets focused, meticulous B2B account manager who can self motivate, identify opportunities for growth & own delivery of them.
You will play an essential role in meeting our growth targets by ensuring our customers are actively engaged and introducing tenants to our unique product. This includes everything from regular review meetings with existing partners to ongoing training with our agents. You will be an advocate for our success programme, supporting the Customer Success Executives & Partnerships Support to ensure our housekeeping is in order, identifying areas for improved engagement within our existing partner network and executing our playbook for success.
Whether this is your first property industry role or you’re looking for a change of career, we are most interested in people who have a background of managing a portfolio, a proven track record in a target focused environment and someone who will seamlessly slot into our already established team. As a fast growing start up we’re rapidly learning and evolving ourselves, and will look to you to do the same.
Being an expert on our product, providing support to customers remotely through our success methodology.
Building personal, trusted relationships at all levels with existing Letting Agent partners
A data-driven approach to managing partnerships, comfortable with regular reporting at a high level to provide insight into our partner agents’ performance
Embracing the Customer Success methodology and keen to keep improving and evolving positive partner experience
Developing & supporting the onboarding process for new customers
Holding regular review meetings with customers to proactively address concerns, identifying customer requirements and offer value at all times
Supporting the wider team to deliver special projects & initiatives
Working closely with the Head of Partnerships to fine tune & evolve our team processes to maximise efficiency & customer satisfaction.
We are looking for;
- A candidate that wants to play a major role in the future of the business and change the rental market for the better. In tune with our obsession to make renting easier, faster and fairer.
- Huge ambition to make your mark and grow with the business as it continues to scale.
· Strong presentation skills, confidence speaking to people at all levels of seniority and the ability to think big.
· A highly self motivated individual who is happy to get stuck in and get the work done but can work well with others as part of a team.
· Outstanding attention to detail and an obsessive commitment to the process & programme
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Docs & Slides.
· Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment. Previous experience in a similar position not necessary but a background or understanding of the lettings industry desirable.
· Highly driven with a will to win.
What you’ll get from us;
Work alongside an experienced, passionate team of forward thinkers who want to make a difference for our customers
A positive working environment that promotes thinking big, sharing ideas & solution finding
A team bonus structure
Flexibility to work remotely
A family friendly business
Your birthday off!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App