We’re a software development company based in Shoreditch, who have been developing great software for over 30 years. We’re one of the leading software providers to the higher education sector and are always developing innovative new products to transform the way our customers operate. Check out our flagship product at: www.vt2000.info
What we’re looking for
Customer support is at the heart of what we do and we’re
looking for someone who will go out of their way to support our customers with
their queries or issues. You must also have an interest in learning coding skills, as we would also like to involve you in new software development projects.
What you’ll be doing
· Handling our customer’s queries over phone and email.
· Logging queries and resolving them where possible. We’ll provide full training on our products and will support you every step of the way.
· Passing queries and bugs onto software engineers for resolutions.
· As your knowledge builds you’ll become a product guru, able to accurately identify, analyse, and resolve technical and non-technical issues
· An interest in learning more about technology and developing coding skills. We would like to involve you in product development projects, to ensure that we are building products that meet our customer's needs and expectations.
· Leading the development of core company documents such as the Customer Support Handbook and user-facing guides.
· Be the voice of our customers, representing their needs to the rest of the business.
· Spotting patterns and trends in the queries we receive.
· As we grow and release new products, you will shape the growth of the customer support function.
· The support team works from 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility available on a day by day basis.
· You have an excellent telephone manner and very good written English – we often have to communicate technical instructions to non-technical staff, so being clear and concise is hugely important
· You have an interest in tech and a desire to learn about how our software products work.
· Ideally you’ll have interest in developing coding skills and are interested in self-taught learning.
· You go the extra mile and want to make each and every interaction with a customer count.
· You have a positive can-do attitude and stay composed under pressure.
· You’re able to step back from your day-to-day tasks to see the bigger picture.
· You’re able to receive and give constructive feedback.
· Ideally you have experience of working in a fast growing small team (not essential).
· Application with your CV and a brief email introducing yourself and your relevant experience.
· Phone interview.
· Face-to-face interview.
What we offer
· £20,000 to £23,000 plus performance-based bonuses
· Company pension
· Flexible working
· Generous holiday scheme
· A great office in Shoreditch
· A small, fun team to work with :)
Salary range £20,000 — 23,000
More like this
- Sales Executive at simonbarry.tv
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites
- Product Developer at Zero Deposit
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Product Owner - Ecommerce Agency at We Make Websites
- Growth Manager at Furnish.app
- Platform Software Engineer at Unibuddy
- UX/UI Designer at Unibuddy
- Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer at Wearisma
- Front-end developer with accessibility experience at Jellybooks Ltd.