carwow is changing the way Europe buys cars. We want to make car buying simple, enjoyable, and digital - becoming the absolute best way to buy a car.
We’re a young and exciting startup at the beginning of huge growth. We’ve raised over £19m in funding since we launched in 2013, and facilitated the purchase of more than 40,000 cars worth more than £1 billion. Consumers can read and watch in-depth reviews of every car on the market in the UK, quickly compare offers from our trusted dealer network and buy directly from them without any hassle or haggling.
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
If content is king, then context is god. For us to progress the way we want and achieve the results we desire, it is important to be informed and use relevant insights, information and data at all stages - inception, growth and maturity - so that we know what to start, when to proceed and when to abort. To make this a reality we are now hiring for a marketing insights analyst to join the user acquisition team here at carwow.
The role will span all marketing activities, from performance marketing to brand advertising, and inform us how we can optimise to achieve even better results, taking into account both internal data sets (conversion metrics, time to sale, spend levels, buyer quality) as well as external data sets (seasonality, overall new car market). The analyst will work closely with our data and marketing teams and play a significant role in guiding marketing strategy.
Essential to have
- Master level excel
- Some experience of coding, even if basic
- Highly numerical and technical degree
- SQL (Ideally PostgreSQL / Amazon Redshift)
- At least 1 year commercial experience in marketing, analyst or developer role
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, presentations etc
Would be great to have
- Working or academic knowledge of any of the following marketing channels:
- PPC search (Google, Bing, Marin etc)
- GDN / Display advertising
- Content marketing (Taboola, Content click etc)
- Paid and free social media (Facebook, twitter etc)
- SEO / Organic search marketing
- ATL (TV, Radio, Outdoors etc)
- Tableau experience
- Good statistical knowledge (Bayesian, regression, etc)
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and you'll receive equity in the business
- Generous holiday and training budget
- Get to work with a highly experienced team on a high traffic site
- Your choice of hardware
- Regular team lunches, free fruit and fancy coffee on tap (and tea!)
- Annual company ski trip - this year we're going to Austria!
- A sociable team with monthly office-wide events - check out our Instagram
- Weekly Friday drinks
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- User acquisition and marketing for content website at Maximum Pop!
- Content Marketing Manager at WhatUsersDo
- Junior Full-Stack Developer at weseethrough
- Tech Lead at Simply Business
- Marketing Lead at Homegrown Group UK Ltd
- Marketing & User Research Analyst at Circles
- Content Editor at FutureBrand
- Junior Content Translator – Dutch at Festicket
- Junior Content Translator - Portuguese at Festicket
- Business Development Manager at NearSt