The Data Insight Team at Trinity Mirror are looking for an Intern/Work Placement to help us deliver high quality and impactful web analytics based insight for our full national and regional portfolio of websites, mobile sites and apps.
The successful candidate will join the team in Canary Wharf, supporting their work with business-wide stakeholders including Product, Sales, Editorial and Marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong numerical background that wants to gain valuable work experience in an environment that encourages personal development, within a team that is growing and learning together.
With close to 140m monthly unique users across our web and mobile products, we have access to huge amounts of exciting and unique data. Understanding our data and users is key for us to build the right products to engage our customers. To achieve this, we’re building up our data expertise and forming a team who will be responsible for defining and delivering our data strategy and for providing the insights which will inform the future product strategy for the group.
Already an award-winning web analytics team within the media industry (Association of Online Publishers best digital data team 2016), we now have the ambition to be the best data team out there.
· Analysis of user data across the TM portfolio and platforms
· Day to day first point of contact for adhoc data requests
· Assist in timely delivery of data and regular reporting to key stakeholders
· Supporting users across the organisation in their use of various analytics tools to pull insights
· Work with a variety of data sources to identify and explain audience behaviour
The Ideal Candidate
· A keen interest in digital and more specifically digital publishing
· A common sense and logical approach to problem solving
· Strong numerical background
· Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
· Ability to learn on the go in a fast paced environment
· Comfortable using Microsoft Office and Google Suites
· Confident working both as part of a team and independently
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
About The Company
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UK’s largest media publishers. We are experiencing phenomenal online growth, cementing us as a major player in both the national and regional online news market.
More like this
- Lead Product Consultant at Yellowfin BI EMEA
- Technical Delivery Manager at Development Initiatives
- UX/UI Designer (Contract) at Entale
- VP of Customer Success and Operations at Talking Circles
- Sales and Marketing Regional Manager at ProPrep
- Online Marketing Manager at Live Better With
- Full Stack Senior PHP Developer with Linux Admin at Alchemetrics Ltd
- Developer (Ruby) at Royal Academy of Arts
- Lead Developer at MIDiA Research
- Full Stack Developer at BENAMOR