We are looking for a Graduate/Junior to mid level Full Stack Developer with experience in Data centric Software Development. Neural Alpha is a unique consultancy & software development company applying innovative Connected Data approaches (graph databases, semantic & related technologies) to Sustainable Investment & other complex requirements within the Financial Services industry. We help NGOs, financial institutions and investors maximise the sustainability credentials of their investments – using these technologies to minimise investments in deforestation, carbon intensive activities & other areas. Our team is based in Vauxhall & Warsaw (Poland) and due to expanding consultancy requirements we are hiring.
The role features full training and is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative startup with a great culture, friendly people and a great location in Vauxhall (London).
Whilst you do not necessarily need formal experience and degree level qualifications we are looking for someone with portfolio pieces illustrating front & back end programming skills that is curious about semantics, graph databases, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques.
Whilst it is not critical to have strong front end design & UX skills demonstrable experience of developing front end applications in a cloud environment is helpful.
- Strong programming skills in at least one major language
- Previous working experience or personal projects with elements of our stack & cloud platforms (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases, particularly Document Stores & Graph Databases advantageous
- Experience of deploying Microservices an advantage
- Educational focus in STEM areas desirable (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
- We welcome applications from developers with some work experience, recent graduates/practitioners & ambitious, technical school leavers
What we offer:
- Fantastic on the job training scheme in core data skills
- Competitive salary – depending on experience
- Office gym membership included
- We’re based in a co-working space with free breakfasts every Monday, free social beers on a Friday, kitchen, bike storage & showers
Salary range £20,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Marketing Executive at Hemming Group
- Software Developer/Engineer at YouBe
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Lead Technology Engineer at Swoon
- Full Stack developer at Bitbot Studios
- Senior Java Developer at BullionVault
- VP of Engineering at Everpress
- Content & Community Lead at Kandidate
- Full Stack Developer at Trilo