Seldon is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team.
We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. Our open source project seldon-core (https://github.com/SeldonIO/seldon-core ) runs on top of Kubernetes and allows any model that can be packaged as a Docker container to be deployed and controlled as part of a larger runtime graph.
We are working with various organisations to help them put machine learning models into production.
Your role at Seldon would be:
Work on the core tooling our customers needs to successfully use our products and other open source Cloud Native tools such as Kubeflow and Argo.
Have a broad understanding of the wide range of machine learning tools our customers use, for example, Tensorflow, Kubeflow, AWS Sagemaker, MLFlow, Spark etc. Work with customers onsite and remotely in a support role.
You would be expected to keep abreast of the latest Cloud Native machine learning developments and support open source projects in this area.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning toolkits, for example Tensorflow, Kubeflow, Scikit-learn, Keras, pyTorch, SageMaker, MLFlow.
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools, for example: Argo, Ambassador, Istio.
- Familiarity with linux development, e.g. shell scripts, python.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Familiarity with source control and CI/CD.
- We are located in the heart of Shoreditch, London.
- Working in a small team in which your work will have an immediate impact.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Junior Front-end Developer at Social Vend
- Head of Product at Daye
- Full Stack Mobile Developer at OurPath
- Awesome 360 Recruiter at Snap.hr
- Full Stack Developer at Neural Alpha
- UI Designer at Buffalo Grid