Juni is revolutionizing banking for digital entrepreneurs. With the recent changes, people are starting to realize the full potential of online trade. As your financial companion, we want to make it as simple as possible for you to focus on running your business. We will take care of the rest.
Your skills and creativity can help e-commerce understand their business, sell smarter and grow.
At Juni, we build products that help online entrepreneurs around the world understand their business and sell smarter. Our banking tool takes the complicated out of running an online business and gets more out of your money. See for yourself at https://demo.juni.co/demo. Our customers can focus on their passion and customers, while Juni gives them full insight into their business. We’re a purpose-driven business and remote-first.
Building rocketships isn't easy, but sure is fun!
The same freedom we’re creating for our customers we believe employees should benefit from as well. We give our employees freedom because they take responsibility and understand that everything is a team effort. Whether you’re a rock-loving designer or a pet snake-owning developer; Juni strives to be the work-place where you feel at home, where you can grow and most importantly where you feel a sense of accomplishment - every day. We truly believe that we’re changing the world for small businesses around the globe and we want you to be part of that mission.
- Planning data projects
- Building analytic systems and predictive models
- Managing a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists
The Crew: 👥
Our team right is 22, and we're growing quick with ambitions to become 35-40 in the next few months, we're looking to hire across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product and a variety of other roles, you'll see a lot of new crew members joining the Juniverse!
In this role you’ll be:
- Lead data mining and collection procedures
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyse data problems
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Proven 5+ experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Solid understanding of machine learning
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- An understanding for statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Good knowledge of R, Python and MATLAB
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A business mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
Within 1 month you'll:
- Understand how Juni works, get integrated with your team and hit the ground running when it comes to your role.
- Identify and begin building our data warehouse, and data pipeline.
Within 3 months you'll:
- Other crew members say they’re learning a lot and are more productive because of you
- Have helped us go to market quicker - our velocity has increased significantly
- Build the Data strategy for the rest of 2021
Within 6 months you'll:
- Build the data team, hiring and building the best processes for the team
- We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the world...
- or check-in in one of our local hubs!
- Great quarterly off-sites across Europe. When we can travel again.
- 30 vacation days (annual)
- Awesome options package
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Placed
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Product Development Director, Consumer Goods at Branded
- Performance Marketing Specialist at Branded
- Junior Digital Designer/ Design Lead at HNR Group (Honour.co.uk & Skin Two)