We believe that machine learning will soon be as integral to a business as a database is today. When everyone has access to these kinds of technologies, great things can happen, and businesses can start to make the most of their data.
MindsDB is an open-source tool that enables anyone to perform advanced predictive analytics using Machine Learning. MindsDB generates state of the art machine learning models and explains how it behaves (no black-boxes).
We currently have 2000+ stars on Github and over 120k downloads.
We aim to be the go-to machine learning tool for developers and enterprise.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers.
• Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems.
• Inform, influence, support and execute our product decisions and product launches.
• Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
• Automating analyses
• Product Operations
• Setting goals
• Exploratory Analysis
• Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
• Product Leadership
• Influencing product teams through presentation of work
• Communicating of state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams
• Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
• Two years of related experience.
• Experience doing quantitative analysis.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical fields. Advanced degrees preferred.
• Fluency in Python and other programming languages.
• Experience with PyTorch
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
• Basic understanding of statistical analysis.
• Experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
• Experience with other ML frameworks such as TensorFlow or CAFFE.
• Experience with an Internet-based company.
Please, no recruiters or agencies.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Front-End Developer at causaLens
- Data Scientist - Research Team at causaLens
- Account Executive (AE) at PayFit
- Sales Development Representative (SDR) at PayFit