We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Data Scientist to join our team working on Automated Machine Learning for time-series. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. Our technology helps organisations plan and optimise business outcomes, thus improving efficiency and protecting the environment.
- causaLens in the 100 most disruptive UK companies
- causaLens in the Forbes 'Top 15 Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe'
Roles & Responsibilities:
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to take point on research and development of sophisticated, cutting-edge platform for machine learning on time series data.
The successful candidate will have:
The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
Access to guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development
An employee share option scheme
A pension scheme
32 days paid holiday allowance (incl bank holidays)
Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses and book budget
Opportunity to publish work and patents
Cycle to work scheme
Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
Fruits, snacks and drinks in the office
Amazing, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm. We are an international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
Our interview process consists of a test, intro interview and one on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.
- Creativity and ability to come up with ideas to tackle problems on the cutting edge
Strong academic record (PhD & PostDoc preferred)
Very advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
Ability to translate advanced machine learning algorithms into code (Python preferred)
- Experience publishing journal papers (Experience with writing grants preferred)
Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive
Naturally curious and effective problem solver
An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here
- Graduate Brand Account Manager at Appear Here