Got-it is asset tracking for teams. Assets are tracked with a bluetooth sticker that gives us real time location.
- effortlessly finding tools or spare parts in a factory
- knowing who in your team last had a demo kit
- finding the nearest impact driver on a construction site
We’ve invented printed bluetooth labels that are ultra thin, flexible, and cheap to make. It’s a manufacturing 4.0 process on top of rotary printers. The labels can be used just like a barcode but with passive location tracking leveraging smartphones that are already in employees’ pockets.
We’re growing, we’re well funded including by Y Combinator and already have several big name clients. This isn’t our first rodeo, both co-founders have been at the nexus of successful startups before.
Why we’re looking for a data scientist
We have lots of data problems that we want to solve or find better solutions for. An example below is one of the problems you would be working on:
- Our labels are positioned by smartphones running our app. This data is streamed to the cloud where the aggregate of all the smartphones that have positioned a label runs through our streaming algorithms to calculate if a label is indoors and where it is.
- Right now we can position a label inside but we want to do it even better.
- This is where you would come in – we want to be able to calculate a dynamic zone based on the data we have available to give a better idea of where a label is indoors. We want to be able to change the size of the zone based on a confidence interval.
We’re a fast growing startup with really big ambitions and at the most exciting point in a startup’s life. We’re funded, but small, so everyone makes an outsize impact not only on the product, company but also direction.
- Desire to work in a small and growing team where you can have a big impact and have ownership of your work
- Strong maths and statistics
- The ability to set up a production data science stack
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language e.g. Python, R
- Ability to write production code that scales
- Dev Ops
We’re really looking forward to having a chat.
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- Full Stack Engineer / Lead at Alterest
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Co-Founder at TOAD.ai
- Head of Product - Co-Founder at Liminal Health