This is a rare opportunity to join a FinTech-focused business as the Design Intern. This is a temp-to-permanent role. We are developing several early stage companies and brands in the FinTech space.
Across a number of businesses, you will initially be working to: - design and develop multiple brand concepts through to a suite of logos and relevant collateral;
- support website design and content marketing;
- scope and create templates for marketing campaigns, landing pages, digital initiatives, email, etc.
- design sales, product and marketing collateral (including print material) and other design needs such as pre-sales & sales presentations, and trade show collateral.
- manage and support the development of the design and visual language of the brand and website.
- Fluent English - Adobe, HTML, CSS, Gif, Graphic Design, Web Design, Mobile, WordPress
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). - UK working visa (unfortunately we can’t support sponsorship)
Preferred demonstrable skills/abilities:
- Experience as an in-house designer.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience/knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of current B2B technology web approaches and WordPress.
- Experience in data visualisation.
- Experience in responsive design and creating assets that are mobile, tablet and desktop friendly.
- Animation experience such as gifs and support with videos is preferred.
Please email [email protected] before 12th February with 1) your CV, and 2) a brief cover email outlining your interest in the role. We are interviewing immediately.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead PHP full stack developer at Colart
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Marketing Manager at Signkick
- Digital Marketing Executive at Cuckooz Nest Ltd
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Full Stack Developer at Design Culture
- Front-end Angular Developer at miPic
- Digital Product Designer (Mid Level) at Inktrap
- Product (UI/UX) Designer - 3 Month Contract at Flex