Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We create entirely new businesses from conception through to finished product.
As Product Design Intern at Founders Factory, you’ll be working together with a team of designers, developers and product people to rapidly turn ideas into not only new products, but entirely new businesses. You will also support the internal brand team and accelerator businesses.
You have a curious and creative mind, eager to understand what makes people tick, but have the ability to focus on process and look at things from a business point of view. You should thrive in a startup environment and subscribe to lean methodologies and principles of product development.
As our Product Design Intern, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Visual and interaction design for some of our incubated businesses
- Building prototypes to test your designs in the hands of real users
- Visual consistency and creativity across our business
- Developing the Founders Factory brand external
As our Product Design Intern, you will possess the following skills, competencies and experience:
- You can balance detail and simplicity, in order to create experiences that users love.
- Ability operating in an ambiguous environment
- You can craft beautiful, intuitive interfaces on a variety of platforms but also enjoy diving deeper into the product design process and solving big problems - whilst also delighting users and stakeholders.
- Be structured in your approach to understanding users, and frame design decisions around your findings
- Intense focus on production value and attention to detail, showcasing a portfolio of products both beautiful and functional
More like this
- UX/UI Designer at Hold
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at Geckoboard
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Front-end Developer at Studiomade
- Creative Technologist in Data Science 🤓 at Decoded
- Community Manager (Marketing & Operations) at ILoveGin.com
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com
- Marketing Director at Takumi
- Quality Engineer at Kognitiv