This is a varied role in a growing agency, perfect for someone who wants to practise a range of skills. The ideal candidate would be an extremely strong designer with experience in web/app design, as well as moderate front-end development strength.
The role is ideal for someone keen to work on a range of different projects in a fast-paced, young company, learning and improving skills and increasing their portfolio of work with a variety of products, each presenting a unique set of challenges that’s rarely found working on a single project.
- Extremely competent in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or another leading design package
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of work
- Ability to manage own time
- Be self-learning and self-starting
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience creating UI animations/gifs
- Experience with designing for print
- Basic video editing experience
- Experience with WordPress
- A working understanding of Grunt, Sass, PHP and Git
As a digital design & development agency, we use the latest technology and best practices to transform our clients’ ideas into highly refined, innovative native and web apps, branding and websites. Currently consisting of a small team with a wide variety of ages and disciplines, we’re keen to expand as our agency and client-base continue to grow. We’re based in the heart of London, working flexible hours at our modern offices (ping pong table included).
What We Do:
We’re focussed on creating high-quality, innovative products including web development, web and native apps, UX/UI and visual design, branding, iconography and print, all using the latest technologies and frameworks. Ultimately, we take initial concepts and work through a range of disciplines to produce complete solutions for businesses from a wide variety of sectors.
No recruiters, please.
Salary range £26,000 — 32,000
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Studiomade
- React Native Developer at Flex
- UX/UI Designer at Hold
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Go developer at Vega Protocol
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com