PlanSnap is the fastest way to get friends together. From a spontaneous post-work beer to an adventure weekend away, our app gives even the most disorganised person the power to make any social plan in a snap. PlanSnap has just graduated from Techstars in New York, and is now based in the London and Partners TravelTech Lab incubator overlooking Tower Bridge.
You can turn your hand to designing anything - our app, website, social media content, merch, posters… You might not be an expert in it all but you’ll definitely have a pop. You’re excited by learning new things, and passionate about our mission to bring people together in real life. You are a clear communicator, collaborative, empathetic and responsive to feedback.
1 paid month internship, extending for the right person.
You’ll work with our Lead Designer and CTO on the PlanSnap app
You’ll get involved with user testing and research
You’ll work on other aspects of design at PlanSnap as they crop up
This role would suit a graduate from a design degree, or someone moving into design from another career after completing an intensive training course.
Diverse teams solve big problems faster - we are proactively seeking applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
More like this
- Business Development Manager at Makers Academy
- Digital Designer Intern at Pirate Studios
- Communications & Community Manager 📰 📢 📈 at Beam
- Digital Product Designer at MakeUsProud Ltd
- Senior Operations Manager at Airfi Networks
- Lead full stack developer at Feedr
- CTO / Co-founder at Flex
- Back-End Developer at Small Media
- Senior Front End Developer at ZPG PLC
- Business Development Executive at Tail