LITHO’s goal is to create a new relationship with technology – one where technology isn’t a barrier to the real world, but a tool to enhance and engage with it.
We launched our beta programme In February and have been inundated with applicants from developers and corporations to start building with it.
You'll engage with these developers through social media, emails, events, user testing sessions, forums and anything else you can think of (we're open to ideas!). We pride ourselves on being in touch with our community so that we can keep delighting them, whether that's a brand new product we design, a feature we develop, an event we run, or a video we put on instagram.
We're looking for someone who first and foremost identifies with what we're doing. Check out our website, videos, social channels and see what you think. If you love it, then you could be perfect. Energy and enthusiasm are absolutely key. Social media and events experience would be great, but not essential.
We're a young company of 3 employees, so everyone plays a role across the board. Your ideas and energy will be as crucial as anyones, and we would love for you to help shape the company.
If this all sounds good, do get in touch.
Nat and Charlie
Salary range £22,000 — 28,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify