LITHO’s goal is to create a new relationship with technology – one where technology isn’t a barrier to the real world, but a tool to enhance and engage with it.
We launched our beta programme In February and have been inundated with applicants from developers and corporations to start building with it.
You'll engage with these developers through social media, emails, events, user testing sessions, forums and anything else you can think of (we're open to ideas!). We pride ourselves on being in touch with our community so that we can keep delighting them, whether that's a brand new product we design, a feature we develop, an event we run, or a video we put on instagram.
We're looking for someone who first and foremost identifies with what we're doing. Check out our website, videos, social channels and see what you think. If you love it, then you could be perfect. Energy and enthusiasm are absolutely key. Social media and events experience would be great, but not essential.
We're a young company of 3 employees, so everyone plays a role across the board. Your ideas and energy will be as crucial as anyones, and we would love for you to help shape the company.
If this all sounds good, do get in touch.
Nat and Charlie
Salary range £22,000 — 28,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon