LITHO’s goal is to create a new relationship with technology – one where technology isn’t a barrier to the real world, but a tool to enhance and engage with it.
We launched our beta programme In February and have been inundated with applicants from developers and corporations to start building with it.
You'll engage with these developers through social media, emails, events, user testing sessions, forums and anything else you can think of (we're open to ideas!). We pride ourselves on being in touch with our community so that we can keep delighting them, whether that's a brand new product we design, a feature we develop, an event we run, or a video we put on instagram.
We're looking for someone who first and foremost identifies with what we're doing. Check out our website, videos, social channels and see what you think. If you love it, then you could be perfect. Energy and enthusiasm are absolutely key. Social media and events experience would be great, but not essential.
We're a young company of 3 employees, so everyone plays a role across the board. Your ideas and energy will be as crucial as anyones, and we would love for you to help shape the company.
If this all sounds good, do get in touch.
Nat and Charlie
Salary range £22,000 — 28,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Business Development Associate at Dataswift
- Growth and Marketing (Associate!) at Dataswift