SPYSCAPE is an innovative new edutainment brand, developed by an exceptional team of award-winning creators and subject-matter experts. Our goal is to empower people to see themselves and the world more clearly, through the lens of spying. Our first product, a spy museum and experience launched in New York City in February 2018. We are now embarking upon our next wave of innovative products and services.
What could you be doing?
We’re looking for an exceptional engineer who’s excited about building the infrastructure to run an innovative high-tech museum & experience and suite of digital products and services.
What would interest us?
- Deep experience with AWS: particularly - RedShift / Dynamo / Lambda / Kinesis
- Deep experience with Puppet or similar configuration management software
- Experience with Terraform / infrastructure as code
- Understanding of UNIX / Linux servers
- Understanding of Windows environments
- Understanding of iOS
- Understanding of IOT / MQTT
- Event Driven service architecture
Things that resonate with you
- Deep understanding of BDD / TDD / Testing
- Loves working in multiple areas of the stack
- Cares deeply about code maintainability, composability and quality
- Want a startup vibe in a grown up company
- Care about the user experience, and good creative environments
- Product-minded rather than task-minded
Check out our press
More like this
- Senior Developer at SPYSCAPE
- Full Stack Developer at Artifax
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited
- Director of Engineering at 3co, Inc.
- Frontend and backend software engineers at CrowdJustice
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Senior Back End Developer (Python/Django) at Festicket
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai