Yapily (www.yapily.com) is a well funded, dynamic and forward-thinking fintech start up which is proud of its strong technical background.
Yapily provides one API that enables connectivity to all retail banks, normalising and enriching the data, and through a highly secure and performant API. Our customers are from many different industries where some have applications that help end-users manage their finances, others allow much quicker access to loans or mortgages, accounting software, payment services directly from bank account, etc.Job Description
This role is to be located at the main office address. Before applying please ensure that you have the rights to live and work in London, UK.
- Apply cloud (AWS, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyse code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimise the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Create dashboards with key performance and availability indicators, to monitor real-time and receive alerts.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 3+ years experience as a Systems Engineer, DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You are proficient with the linux system.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform).
- You can maintain Java web applications.
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins or other CI tool).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Go, Groovy or Python and known DevOps tools.
- You have experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other containerisation and virtualisation platforms.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (backups, replication, migration).
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are not able to provide visa sponsorship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company. At Yapily, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community! Get in touch!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Senior Sales Executive at Yapily
- Junior Developer at Carbon Smart
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Frontend developer at Mendelian Health
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Head Of Engineering at Finmo
- Senior Backend Engineer at Caravelo
- Tech Lead at BeRightBack