One of the UK’s leading PropTech scale-ups, changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space in London. We’ve raised over £6m in venture funding from the most respected investors in technology and real estate to make this mission a reality.
Now we need you, a data-led Digital Campaign Manager, to take our acquisition operations to the next level.
As Digital Campaign Manager, you will own the digital acquisition operations of the business. Your mission will be to ensure our digital marketing initiatives will meet and exceed business growth goals. The role will report directly to the CMO and will involve working closely with all other internal teams and external agencies to achieve the above.
A day in the life:
- Drive new client acquisition through paid digital acquisition campaigns (search, social, retargeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing and more).
- Optimise performance across all acquisition channels to maximize CAC/LTV ratio and overall growth.
- Work closely with our Brand and Product teams and external agencies to iterate on audience hypotheses, propositions and creatives.
- Collaborate with product teams to optimise user experience and conversion funnels.
- Design and implement effective CRM and retention programmes across multiple touchpoints.
- Uncover creative, non-traditional methods of acquiring users.
- Manage and expand the tech stack of the marketing department, as required.
This job might be for you if:
- You are a growth hacker at heart - you’re a big fan of Sean Ellis, Brian Balfour, Andrew Chen and Neil Patel.
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing digital marketing at scale, across paid and performance channels (including PPC/ SEM, Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, affiliate networks, retargeting, programmatic display, etc.)
- You have demonstrable experience in implementing data-led acquisition strategies ideally targeting B2B SMB and enterprise segments.
- You have worked for a marketplace, an ecommerce platform or a SaaS platform.
- You are a pro user of Hubspot and Unbounce (or bring transferable skills from Marketo and Salesforce)
- You are a master of Google Analytics and Excel. V-lookups are second nature to you.
- You are a tech geek and your eyes glitter when you learn of a new martech tool. You would feel at ease using visualisation tools such as Mode or Amplitude.
- Most importantly - you are kind and you are supportive. Our motto is 'friends first, colleagues second'.
What you’ll love about us:
- Company culture - Hubble is a friendly space, we support each other and encourage creative thinking, learning and achieving a good work life balance to achieve success.
- Flexibility - Flexible working hours
- Perks - Apple Music/Spotify, Kindle Unlimited
- Health - Health insurance on us, Cycle to Work scheme
- Future benefits - Generous pension scheme and equity
Hubble is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role and thinks they too could be a Hubbler. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
equity, unlimited holidays, health insurance, pension
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Back-end developer at Zipcube
- Front-end developer - React at Zipcube
- Full Stack Developer at Metomic
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Storyteller and Content Creator at Storytellrs
- Marketing Executive at Hemming Group