What if at some point in the future all products could be made virtually available to everyone everywhere on the planet, so consumers could get the product experience virtually on all levels of detail? Well, making it happen is our day job.
That’s why in our award-winning, industry-leading interactive department we need you,
an inspiring, tech-savvy team player to become the head of our growing Interactive team.
- You have a deep knowledge of emerging technologies in creating engaging interactive user experience and know exactly how modern application development should be organized;
- You have vast experience in software development, including web-based and mobile native applications;
- You praise yourself on an exceptional Eye for the User Experience and smart interaction design;
- You enjoy working with Unity / Web GL or similar tools and love to try and incorporate cutting-edge technologies;
- You are eager to use your vision and skills to bring one of the strongest interactive teams on the market to the next level of technological advancement.
Does that ring true? → Shoot me a message and let's have a virtual cup of coffee together ;)
If you know someone who'd fit better - please don't hesitate to share this link and get your bonus once your recommendation is hired by the company.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a hands-on manager with a broad technology stack who leads by example and knows how to get things done. Together with our 3D Studio, the teams work on high-end, interactive applications that will exceed expectations and define new paths for clients like Adidas, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, Yamaha, Honda, and Heineken.
What will you be responsible for?
- The team is totally on you! Starting from planning and resource allocation of the total development team, up to (re) designing processes, measuring productivity, managing an expanding offshore activities, etc.,
- Defining technological roadmap,
- Together with the creative director, you will ensure the high-quality standards for our designs.
- Delivering interactive applications as a Senior Developer or managing a team of software developers,
- Interactive development of web-based and mobile applications (including native apps),
- Knowledge of 3D libraries such as WebGL, OpenGL
- Experience with 3D engines (like Unity),
- (pure) MVC framework, Continuous Integration, (automated) testing, version control systems,
- Managing (partly) outsourced development.
- An Eye for the UX and smart interaction design,
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software,
Your first tasks:
- Defining a real-time 3D strategy,
- Elevating our PEX, that has been developed to provide optimal product experiences,
- Making sure that the professional competencies of everyone in the team are as good as should be.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- It’s not just our graphics that are three-dimensional. Our culture is as well: it brings together creative, tech, and business mindsets. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered, and passionate. We began life as a student start-up in 1999, and even when we’d became a leading award-winning company, we’ve never outgrown that can-do spirit and boundless ambition. It’s what makes going to work every day an adventure.
- As well as our in-house developed software platforms and interactive web-based applications, we develop solutions and native apps for various platforms including iOS and Android mobile devices, harnessing new techniques and technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and advanced real-time & pre-rendered 3D.
- 90+ people over 3 locations: Amsterdam, NYC, Bucharest.
- With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Please find below some of the perks:
- A competitive salary,
- Paid annual leave,
- Get fit schemes,
- Healthcare discount,
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options),
- 5-day catered lunch scheme option to opt-in or out,
- Dinner options each evening for those staying later than working hours,
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more,
- Relocation package.
- Send me your CV;
- Make yourself comfortable and let’s talk about your professional interests and plans, as well as the Director of Interactive role and the company,
- Meet the hiring managers (virtually): HR manager, CEO, and current CTO.
- Do a test task,
- Discuss it with the team,
- Welcome aboard!
Always in touch,
Salary range £75,000 — 100,000
More like this
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Sales Consultant at Sook
- Head of Product at PetaGene Ltd.
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Programme Analyst at Entrepreneur First
- Product Lead - Pace Pricing at Pace
- Full Stack Engineer at Elemendar
- Back-end Engineer at Elemendar
- Technical Architect at The ODI