Prelinks is making going out to clubnights, gigs and festivals better. Discover great events near you, get tickets and connect with people passionate about the same events. Launched in September 2015, Prelinks has been downloaded by 50,000 students across 6 university cities in the UK.
We are looking for a Digital Content Manager with a passion for discovering, discussing and sharing music of all genres, as we continue to evolve and develop our platform for students to explore the nightlife and events in their city.
Our Digital Content Manager will play a key creative role in directing the voice and branding of the app - in particular through their curation of the events and music we choose to list.
They will also have a deep understanding of, and interest in, changing trends in music tastes, as well as a flair for communicating their perspective on music and nightlife culture - alongside a sense of humour, of course!
What you’ll be doing:· Curating and designing content for the app, based on your knowledge of both the user-base and the events taking place across our active cities
· Combining your own content with a wide array of digital medias to create a deep and dynamic UX
· Working directly with the Digital Marketing Team to ensure that the app’s content and design is in sync with marketing campaigns and deliverables
· Playing a key role in shaping the technical development process, using your unique perspective on content and audience engagement to help guide the development of UI and the automation of content management
· Using your knowledge of the product, users, and events to define and analyse metrics that inform the overall success of the product
· Understanding and analysing where Prelinks sits in the nightlife, events and student spaces, and consequently helping us to enhance and develop our reputation in the field
What we are looking for:· A Graduate – with a BA-level qualification in Creative Writing, Design, Digital Arts, Visual Media, or similar (2.i or higher)
· Passion – an individual who loves music, and has a deep interest in nightlife
· Experience – you will have some background/evidence of work in music or events
· Creativity – exceptional communication and presentation skills are essential, while an eye for design is welcomed
· A Video Editor – experience and skill in video editing is desired, given the importance of creating a dynamic UX
· Organisation – you will be dealing with large volumes of events, information, and user data
· Diligence – the ability to balance numerous tasks, while maintaining quality and prioritising high-value goals
Salary range £26,000 — 28,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Digital Marketing Manager at Prelinks
- Digital Designer (Internship) at Festicket
- Junior Designer (Part time) at Ring
- Lead UX Designer at Hypit
- Freelance Digital Designer at Digital Risks
- Web Content Copywriter at Voxbone
- Senior Product Manager at Festicket
- Freelance Full-stack Developer at Digital Risks
- Growth Marketer at Forward Partners
- Head of Marketing at Adaptive Lab