Start by editing this text…The role
Airtame is looking to add a talented designer to our join our design team. Our new designer will have a key role in presenting the Airtame solution in the best possible way to our customers across multiple channels.
As part of the design team will be responsible for shaping the entire brand experience. Working with storytelling through visual design, developing our illustration style and lifting our website to the next level and creating a visual consistency across all touchpoints. Not only are you a best in the class digital designer, you also feel comfortable delivering briefs to freelancers, constructively critiquing their work, and making sure we never drop the ball with our brand ambitions. We work smart and take pride in even the smaller mundane tasks. We lift as a team with a common goal to make us the ones that the tries to follow.
On a daily basis you’ll be working with people across multiple teams this includes sales, marketing, design, product, and engineering. In this fashion, you will become an essential player in creating a consistent experience.
If you want to make a difference, work with the future of work and help rid the world of cables you should join our global team with people from more than 20 different nationalities.
We‘re not focused on winning design awards. We’re in this to build a healthy business with happy customers and happy team.Responsibilities
- Take a key role in shaping our brand and tell our story.
- Building a strong brand design system.
- Ensure design consistency across all channels.
- Run an open design process from idea to implementation, where sharing your work and soliciting feedback from your peers is a natural part of your workflow.
- Update and improve design processes in close collaboration with the other designers.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in web and digital design.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your web and visual design abilities.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic SEO strategies, and best practices for digital content design.
- Self-driven and takes responsibility to make sure projects gets followed all the way through
- Be part of a top-notch startup culture which thrives on learning and having fun and with the ambition to take over the world.
- Daily catered lunch, the fridge full of sodas, snacks, and coffee.
- Be a key player in designing and shaping the design team in how we work, play and learn.
- Slacklining, Fussball, hackathons, meetups, parties, and many more events.
- Perfect office location in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Full-stack developer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek