About Wholegrain Digital
Wholegrain Digital is on a mission to use design and web technology to help create a sustainable future. We want to lead the way in becoming a truly sustainable business and greening the internet.
Established in 2007, we are one of Europe’s most established WordPress web design agencies, working with some of the world’s most positive organisations and we are proud to be a Certified B Corporation.
Based in London, our team adopt a semi-remote working culture with the aim of providing the perfect balance of customer service, team interaction and work-life harmony. We work to create an inclusive and supportive environment in which people are empowered to do their best work and are valued for their contribution, regardless of their background. Our non-conventional structure avoids politics and bureaucracy, encouraging all team members to challenge and be challenged in order to continually improve every aspect of what we do.
About the Role
Are you a mega creative, motivated and self-driven designer with a passion for sustainability? If so, this is the position for you! Wholegrain Digital is seeking a talented, self-motivated web designer with experience designing websites from conception through to production.
This is a Part time 20-30 hours a week (with potential to increase) semi-remote role in an open and relaxed environment in which you will split your time between working from home and our office at Somerset House in London.
Salary Range: £33-38k Pro Rata
For more information please see attached ARCI Sheet
- Creative, motivated and self-driven is a must
- Experience Facilitating design and UX workshops with team members and clients
- Advanced Sketch and Photoshop skills
- Sufficient technical knowledge to ensure that your designs are feasible and to communicate your ideas to our team of developers.
- Planning sitemaps, user journeys and wireframe designs for websites
- Advising the client on user experience and conversion optimisation
- Presenting creative ideas to meet the client’s requirements
- Discussing project requirements with the client
- Knowledge of Sketch and Invision software is must
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop will be very useful
- Front end development skills would be a bonus but are not essential.
- Experience providing design advice to other members of a team
- Knowledge of the latest trends in typography
- UX experience and understanding of conversion optimisation
- Illustration and Animation (web animation) would be a bonus
- Flexible working
- Rewards for using renewable energy at home
- Paid volunteering opportunities, team days & team lunches
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free access to London’s Santander bikes
- Paid traveling for events
- Discounts and invitations to events and facilities at Somerset House
How To Apply:
We get a lot of good CV’s but what we are really looking for is a remarkable individual. Please ensure you attach a Cover Letter and CV with your application.
Get in touch with us in whatever way you think best to get our attention and inspire us about the opportunity of us working together.
We look forward to talking to you.
Salary range £33,000 — 38,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon
- Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps at Arkk Solutions
- Product Designer at School Space