Digital (Growth) marketing manager
- Location: Fully remote, home-based
- Hours: full-time, permanent or contract
- Salary: £25,000 - 35,000 GBP
- Start date: ASAP
- High growth health startup
- 100% flexible, remote role
- Lots of career progression opportunities
- Share options scheme
- Fun working culture, a team on a mission to make a difference
- Flexible working hours
- Free nutrition coaching from market-leading experts
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
This brand-new role will be a significant hire for our marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working with the brand’s CEO and founder, this role will be responsible for our performance marketing channels. You’ll devise and implement campaigns that will grow our traffic, nurture our relationships and increase our revenue.
Experienced in handling inbound digital marketing, you’ll plan and implement activity across search, social media, advertising and email, taking a data-driven approach to optimise our experience and encourage conversion.
You'll have a data and digital-first outlook to marketing, where test, learn and reporting comes as second nature. You’ll brief and create content to use in your channels, both written and creative. Your work in SEO and PPC can be either strategic or hands on, dependent on experience. You’ll work with other marketing experts, developers, content, creative and our team of experienced nutrition and functional medicine practitioners.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s responsibilities:
- develop and execute multi-channel digital campaigns across performance marketing, email, social, paid search, SEO - working with PPC and SEO experts if needed
- use data to drive growth and engagement using all channels
- use Hubspot to continually improve our automated marketing strategy
- develop new channels, tactics and content, working with colleagues in content and graphic design
- continue to iterate our SEO and PPC to improve traffic, content and conversion for each phase of the marketing funnel - awareness, consideration, decision making
- analyse and report on campaign effectiveness - using this to test and learn and shift budget to achieve greatest ROI on campaigns
- delve into the conversion rate of each part of the marketing funnel and make improvements
- work closely with the founder and Head of Marketing on strategy and marketing budgets
- run our marketing calendar
Your experience will include:
- hands-on experience of running inbound, content marketing campaigns
- revenue growth and improved conversion using Social Media, SEO, PPC, website management and performance-led campaigns
- using marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot)
- using google analytics, google ads, data studio and native analytics tools
- using publishing platforms such as Buffer
- creating excellent digital and social content
- working with designers, videographers and content producers
- working with agile working practices
- in-house or agency background
- a data-first and analytical mind, yet creative
- able to balance user needs and experience with business goals
- an effective communicator across all levels of the business
- a decision maker; able to make fact-based decisions quickly
- willing to take the initiative, to be proactive, to contribute and to learn
- be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- be equally comfortable working autonomously and in a team environment
- be highly organised with strong attention to detail
Healthpath is a fast-growing and exciting start-up on a mission to radically change how we look at gut health. Chronic disease is a global epidemic and the world is more ready than ever to drop their repeat drug prescription in return for better answers.
Our customers are consumers and qualified nutritionists. Our goal is to promote easier health transformation through education, pioneering health testing and personalised health programs.
While we’re a virtual team, we feel like a family and don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our online team environment is fun, deeply collaborative and fast-paced.
How to apply
Please fill in our application form, and we’ll come back to you to arrange next steps.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Marketing Intern at Coovy, Inc.
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Marketing Intern at Checheza AB
- Technical Co-founder for a SaaS start up at SaleSource