Digital Marketing Associate
At Bridebook we're looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team.
Who are we?
Bridebook is an investor-backed technology company taking the wedding industry by storm. Our mission is to become an iconic global brand making wedding planning as intuitive, fun and rewarding as it should be.
Now the UK's leading wedding planning platform and one of Europe's fastest-growing start-ups, it is a particularly exciting time to join a vibrant and highly-driven team. Since launching the website and app, we now have over 700,000 planning couples and have been featured by the likes of the New York Times, the BBC and the App Store. With sights set on expanding globally, we are only just getting started.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing executive with a background in email and content marketing to drive our user engagement strategy. You will be part of the marketing and expansion team, and will be responsible for shaping and executing automated email campaigns and push notifications, as well as growing our couples community.
You will also be a confident copywriter, supporting the team to produce new content such as email and blog posts to strengthen our platform's organic presence and brand.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a digital marketing role
- You have experience delivering email campaigns using an email marketing platform such as Mailchimp, Customer.io or Active Campaign.
- You have a strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS for email
- You are a confident copywriter with a high attention to detail and enjoy producing content
- You will be results-driven and will be comfortable interpreting campaign data
- You are excited by the prospect of working at a fast-growing start-up, and having lots of ownership from day one
What do we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays.
- Team events: we have many COVID friendly social activities, team events, and annual company summits.
- Amazing culture: Monthly hackathons, regular chess tournaments, book clubs, film evenings and more, all while sporting a casual dress code
- Access to a learning and development budget as well as a book allowance
- This role will start flexible from home with the option to go into the Notting Hill office 1-2 days a week, but will remain working from home friendly.
Come as you are
Bridebook is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart, kind and good at what you do, nothing else matters.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital Marketing Associate? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please apply at: https://bridebookcouk.homerun.co/digital-marketing-associate/
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress