EMAGIN is a leading Artificial intelligence company transforming the way water utilities operate their critical infrastructure. Working with utilities across the globe, our goal is to help them reduce costs, prepare for emergencies (i.e droughts, extreme weather events) and conserve our most valuable resource through AI-assisted decision making.
At EMAGIN, we are passionate about making the world a better place through artificial intelligence. This is your opportunity to be a part of building something that will make a difference in the world. Have a big impact at an early-stage, VC-backed technology start-up. You will work with a small team of experienced professionals creating socially-mindful technology.
We’re looking for ambitious, energetic, and talented individuals to join our purpose-driven community to help us scale up our company as we as we embark on a phase of steep business growth.
The Right Candidate:
We’re looking for passionate individuals who think outside the box, have inquisitive minds, enjoy writing and have a real interest in technology with social impact! We communicate across a variety of media channels, and we are looking for someone who can produce creative content across the board!
What You'll Do:
As the Digital Marketing Associate you will play a major role on the marketing and communications team at EMAGIN. We are looking for passionate and creative Digital Marketing Associate to grow with one of the hottest companies in the AI sector!
- Lead all company content marketing and communications through various digital media channels (magazines, social media, tech/sector relevant blogs, etc.).
- Build and position EMAGIN as a thought leader within the tech sector.
- Produce company press releases, statements and briefings for management and respond to media inquiries about our work.
- Support the work of the wider team through the delivery of coordinated campaigns and evaluate the impact of EMAGIN’s work.
- Use web analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement
- Lead SEO content production and distribution processes, ensuring content flows from ideation to launch to amplification
- Develop social media reporting process and structure; set and track critical metrics and benchmarks, and handle reporting across brand marketing functions including social, content, events, and influencer marketing.
- Monitor conversations about EMAGIN online: identify brand opportunities and respond to real-time moments around thought leadership topics.
- Lead day-to-day community engagement on EMAGIN’s social channels.
Key Criteria/Requirements (Relevant Experience)
- A bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or related fields
- 2-3 years’ combined social media and marketing experience, preferably for a large brand with an active community
- You are an early-adopter in social media platforms. When new features are released you are the first to try them out, and to dig into how those new features will impact your brand’s social media strategy, metrics and benchmarks
- Fluent in tools relating to digital marketing analytics and social media platforms including Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter - Analytics, LinkedIn, and social media management platforms such as Sprinklr
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills with a knack for embodying the brand voice and tone while sweating the details for grammar and punctuation
Be a part of building something that will make a difference in the world. Have a big impact at an early-stage, VC-backed software startup. Work with a small team of experienced entrepreneurs creating socially-mindful technology.
Other perks include:
- Competitive Salary
- Access to our amazing amenities such as a games room, ping pong table, basketball court and an indoor gym.
If this sounds challenging and interesting enough, and you have prior experience or expertise in any of these related fields, get in touch! Please apply with your résumé/CV.
Salary range £0 — 0
More like this
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Community Manager - Open Source at MindsDB
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Employer Brand + Culture Partner at Create + Adapt
- Sales and Operations Intern Superstar at Work In Startups
- Growth Marketer at Plentific
- Growth Assistant at BlackCurve
- Growth Marketing Lead at Pickle
- Front-end Engineer at Adarga
- Software Engineer at Adarga