We are looking for a self-motivated and organised Digital Marketing & Community Lead to help us spread the word about sprinters and keep our community happy.
The intern will have the opportunity to directly work with sprinters CEO Mevish Aslam, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns and event activities to grow the membership base of sprinters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in an entrepreneurial and invigorating work environment, get relevant digital marketing experience onto your CV and is keen to demonstrate your leadership qualities to deliver on goals.
You will have the chance to work on:
- Curation and creation of on-brand content for our social media channels and youtube
- Support on email marketing
- Create performance reporting across all digital marketing channels
- Come up with creative campaigns to drive membership
- Create digital resources for our community.
- Communicate with business leads and schedule events
- Management of our online community space
- Lead the onboarding process for new users
- Lead our quarterly membership feedback survey
- Come up with recommendations on how to engage and delight our members
- Support on the execution of our events
- Publishing of event pages
- Ensuring email campaign/template set up for event reminders
- Capturing content for digital marketing and feedback after the event
This internship is a voluntary role to help you gain relevant work experience. This position is fully remote, we understand that you may need to fit things around school, we are open to flex hours.
How to apply: https://spr-interns.paperform.co
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box