Feedr is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing person to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a full time digital marketing manager to lead the team’s B2B and B2C digital marketing strategy to unlock and hyper-charge growth - through brand awareness and lead generation. Tasks will include but not be limited to the below:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns - including PPC, social and display campaigns.
- Day-to-day channel management - including keyword research, budget management, ad-copy testing and optimisations.
- Produce metric driven reporting - must be comfortable with campaign and channel reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Design skills - experience with either Photoshop or InDesign and comfortable creating digital ads and marketing assets, both digital and printed.
- Content and copywriting - highly skilled in writing engaging ad-copy and confident to support with other copy areas such as email, blog and social content.
Qualifications and Skills Required
Having already gained solid experience in a digital marketing/growth hacking role at a best in class tech company or startup, you are looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility to drive forward the digital marketing strategy at a fast paced company, and feel confident supporting other areas of the marketing mix.
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience at a best in class brand
- In depth channel knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of using Photoshop or InDesign
- Good knowledge of creating strong ad-copy + confident with wider copywriting tasks
- Strong communication skills when working within a small marketing team and cross-functionally
- Proven ability to track and manage KPIs and ROIs effectively
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- Project Assistant (Entry-Levell) at Lattimore and Friends
- Head of Legal at Dataswift Ltd
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Senior Backend Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Product Manager at Cambridge Cancer Genomics