Feedr is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing person to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a full time digital marketing manager to lead the team’s B2B and B2C digital marketing strategy to unlock and hyper-charge growth - through brand awareness and lead generation. Tasks will include but not be limited to the below:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns - including PPC, social and display campaigns.
- Day-to-day channel management - including keyword research, budget management, ad-copy testing and optimisations.
- Produce metric driven reporting - must be comfortable with campaign and channel reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Design skills - experience with either Photoshop or InDesign and comfortable creating digital ads and marketing assets, both digital and printed.
- Content and copywriting - highly skilled in writing engaging ad-copy and confident to support with other copy areas such as email, blog and social content.
Qualifications and Skills Required
Having already gained solid experience in a digital marketing/growth hacking role at a best in class tech company or startup, you are looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility to drive forward the digital marketing strategy at a fast paced company, and feel confident supporting other areas of the marketing mix.
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience at a best in class brand
- In depth channel knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of using Photoshop or InDesign
- Good knowledge of creating strong ad-copy + confident with wider copywriting tasks
- Strong communication skills when working within a small marketing team and cross-functionally
- Proven ability to track and manage KPIs and ROIs effectively
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Junior Developer at Carbon Smart
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Student Brand Ambassador at FLYY Beyond Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Head Of Engineering at Finmo
- Senior Backend Engineer at Caravelo
- Tech Lead at BeRightBack