This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most dynamic and forward-thinking digital start up teams in London, based in the creative hub peckhamlevels.org.
The team currently consists of a front-end dev, designer, SEO, content writer, data analyst, marketer, videographer and 2 extremely talented back end devs from whom you will no doubt learn much and more.
Monaco Solicitors is a law firm with a difference. Fully embracing digital as a means to sharing information, the firm’s mission is to translate all of employment law to the public, in a way which is easily understood and accessed by them.
With over 1,000 visitors per day to the site, no other legal company aims to publish as much free information online for people to use when they are in trouble at work.
Helping employees in their struggles against companies, often against huge multinational corporations, you will be involved in redressing the imbalance of power which exists in today’s world.
Your job will be to develop and deploy cutting edge technologies across a number of platforms. For example, we are in advanced stages of developing an AI law bot using Python, which will be the first of its kind.
We are in the process of building a fully functioning AI lawyer which will attend court for employees, and, crucially, we aim to give this away for free.
Our website (based on Wordpress) ties in with a custom client management and data analysis system built using Laravel. Some people would also call this AI, but for us this is about data.
We are also bringing out a raft of publicity involving animations and also going heavily into video for 2018, all of which needs disseminating online in a fast efficient and flexible format.
This creative and unique approach has lead to a rapid expansion, with the team growing from 4 to 16 in 2017. This year we hope to grow to 50 people and at least half of them in the digital team.
As if that wasn’t enough, you will also be involved in launching monacodigital.co.uk and freelaw.org.uk, both of which are well underway and will fully utilise your developer skills and allow you to work for on a number of different projects unrelated to Monaco Solicitors.
The hours and the days are flexible, with the base being in our fun packed office in Peckham Levels (think nerf gun battles and crazy golf!) And with shorter weeks and shorter days actively encouraged, along with the ability to work from home and to also pursue your own projects on your days off, as most of us already do here.
- Website Analytics (Google analytics/Mixpanel)
- Experience of creating and managing paid digital channels, primarily Facebook and Google Adwords.
- A/B and Multivariate testing (for ads)
- Email marketing (inc. Mailchimp)
- Creation of Landing pages
- Social media account management
- Photoshop, graphic editing
- SEO experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Marketing background or marketing course
- Excel for analysis
- Experience in Law
- Google Qualifications –AdWords certified –Google Analytic IQ (GAIQ)
We are based in the Peckham Levels, a short walk from Peckham Rye station, 9 minutes by train from London Bridge and 15 minutes from Victoria.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer
- Front-end Developer at Sendible
- Digital marketing manager at Adia
- CTO / Lead Developer at Adia
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Senior Operations Manager at Trouva
- Marketing Manager at Nested