Prelinks is making going out to clubnights, gigs and festivals better, from start to finish. Discover great events near you, get tickets and connect with people passionate about the same events. Launched in September 2015, Prelinks has been downloaded by 50,000 students across 6 university cities in the UK.
We are looking for a performance marketer to drive forward our paid marketing here at Prelinks, as we continue to grow rapidly across the UK.
With our core focus on university students, strong candidates for the role will have significant experience in paid social (particularly on Facebook), and and a track record of growing businesses within our 18-24 demographic.
Our goal here at Prelinks is to make going out to great events better, from start to finish. The right person for our digital marketing position will, therefore, be able to speak directly to the nightlife and music scene in the UK, and use paid social and content marketing to drive user acquisition at a strong CPA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the CEO and marketing team on marketing strategy and brand positioning
- Managing Prelinks’ Facebook Ads campaigns – for both acquisition of new users and engagement of existing ones
- Producing highly engaging content, that can support and drive the paid acquisition strategy
- Testing other paid social channels, as well as SEO/ASO to drive further acquisition
- Researching, analysing and segmenting our audience and user base, in order to serve relevant and highly engaging content
- Working with the development and product team – using data and insight gained in marketing – to develop the app and platform
- Producing powerful reports that present the performance of these channels, allowing the team to make data driven decisions together
Who we are looking for someone:
- Experienced – has a track record of using digital either in work or on personal projects
- Passionate – loves marketing and digital and the doors it can unlock
- Skilled – has experience using photo editing (photoshop/sketch) and preferably video (Premier Pro etc)
- Data driven – naturally turns to analytics and data to understand performance and progress
- Creative – can blend this focus on digital and data, with an understanding of how creative can speak to audiences powerfully and clearly
- Diligent – can balance the numerous tasks within the marketing, while maintaining quality and prioritising high-value tasks
Come join our young and dynamic team, based in our great office in Notting Hill.
Salary range £28,000 — 30,000
More like this
- Acquisition Marketing Executive at CharityJob
- SEO Lead at MyTutor
- Part-Time Facebook and Paid Digital Exec. at Po-Zu
- Creative Technologist/Data Scientist 🤓 at Decoded
- Digital Marketing Manager at Monaco Solicitors
- Technology Educator at Decoded
- Digital Marketing Executive at Cuckooz Nest Ltd
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Account Manager - B2B tech at Grammatik
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business