Timberlake is a specialist research software distributor, training and consultancy provider. We're not a start-up by any means, having been established in 1985. We operate a small but busy team from our offices in Kew Gardens (at the end of the District Line) and international offices in New York, Sao Paulo, Seville, Lisbon, Warsaw and Dubai. We have a strong global customer base, ranging from individuals, universities, governments, central banks, research centres and financial institutions and we work with a very keen eye for service and delivery.
About the job - Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for someone to play an essential role in implementing our information based marketing strategy, across all of our locations. General tasks will include:
- Manage our outbound email and web based notices and list building processes.
- Construct mailing lists based on user / visitor attributes and interactions.
- Regularly report on marketing results and use this information to develop future campaigns and to measure how effective individual campaigns have been.
- Support with organic and paid campaigns (Adwords, SEO, paid social).
- A/B test and report on campaign performance.
- Monitor and report on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns.
- Draft News articles and manage third party content for inclusion on our sites.
- Maintain and manage website content (Magento & WordPress CMS).
You will need to be highly organised, managing not only your own time and projects but you will also become involved with creating and implementing strategies for our international locations. You will have experience with HTML, CSS and InDesign, be able to work on multiple tasks and projects and be able to communicate well with colleagues and management. We are a small, yet dynamic team and do set ambitious deadlines. You will need excellent written English and have experience in planning, executing and reporting campaigns.
Salary range £28,000 — 32,000
Depending on experience
More like this
- Performance Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Customer Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Affiliate Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Growth Hacker at Messly
- Junior Technical SEO Specialist at Welocalize
- Digital Acquisition Manager at Luca Faloni Ltd
- Product Designer at MUSO
- Head of Marketing at Taxi for Email
- Senior UX Designer at MUSO
- Product Manager at Kindeo