Timberlake is a specialist research software distributor, training and consultancy provider. Established in 1985, we are a recognised authority within the world of data science, econometrics and statistics, working with some of the greatest minds in their respective fields. We operate a small but busy team from our offices in Richmond (at the end of the District Line) and international offices in New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Seville, Lisbon, Warsaw and Dubai. We have a growing global customer base, ranging from individuals, universities, governments, central banks, research centres and financial institutions. We have a very keen eye for service and delivery, and welcome applicants with a creative eye and ambition, who are keen to make the role their own and shape the future of the company.
We are looking for a creative, driven and detail-oriented digital marketing professional with a wide range of skills to support the continued growth and impact of our online learning and software portfolio, and maintain our position of authority in the field. This exciting portfolio has significant status both in its global reach and impact across health, climate science, public policy and much more.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a hands-on executer and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be managing a number of projects and reporting directly to the Directors. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands the strategic opportunity that digital and social media holds.
are looking for someone to play an essential role in implementing our
information based digital marketing strategy, across all of our locations. This is a varied, exciting and busy role. The ideal candidate is a
team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment.
Tasks will include:
· Promote our software, training and consultancy solutions online to both businesses and individuals, using SEO, PPC, social media, email and partnerships
· Maintaining our annual marketing calendar
· Partnering with strategic contacts and organisations in each region, sponsoring core events
· Develop a content strategy for the business and work with 3rd parties to deliver this – creating content both for lead acquisition and retention purposes
· Create digital assets for use across all digital marketing channels
· Lead generation and conversion rate optimisation
· Use Google Analytics and other relevant insight tools to analyse performance and identify improvement opportunities
· Run and present reports on a regular basis to share insights and actions with the demand gen and content teams
· Identify opportunities to scale and develop test and learn approach to new initiatives
· Coordinate website content for our UK and international websites using Magento. You will be responsible for managing 15 international platforms. Analyse both website and campaign performance on an ongoing basis, translating data into actionable recommendations and plans, pushing agency and internal stakeholders to make optimisations to improve KPIs.
- Manage ongoing website development; from creating briefs with senior partners in the business and project managing external dev resources, through to testing, feedback and go-live.
· Coordinating with regional sales managers to best meet their goals and targets, partnering on strategy delivery.
· Organising online logistics for virtual training and virtual conferences, alongside the Digital Marketing coordinator.
· At least 5 years of digital marketing experience
· Proven track-record of delivering campaigns with a strong commercial focus and hitting revenue targets
- Technical knowledge of web design and development, e-commerce systems integrations, SEO and UI/UX
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills; ability to summarise data and information clearly and efficiently
· Social strategy and campaign management to hit key KPIs
· Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask
· Experience with HTML
· Excellent written English
· Excellent communication skills with colleagues and management
· Management experience
· Paid ads experience
· Marketing Automation Experience, preferably with Pardot
· Self-motivating and driven to achieve deadlines
· Exceptional eye for detail
· Experience managing a Magento platform
· An understanding of Salesforce
· Photoshop, Canva or InDesign capabilities
· Understanding of SEO best practices
· Experience with LinkedIn advertising
· Additional languages are advantageous
Salary range £35,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Client Success at VeryConnect
- Sales Development Representative at PayFit UK
- Customer Success Associate(German Speaking) Remote at ev.energy
- Customer Success Associate (Remote) at ev.energy
- Sales Development Representative at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Performance Marketing Analyst at Bridebook
- Software Developer III at Charlie HR
- Strategic minded customer success manager at Sideways 6
- Data Engineer at Caravelo