inploi is a UK-based recruitment technology services provider offering clients a full suite of technology, branding, and marketing solutions that enable employers to reach and engage the future of their workforce. From content creation for employer branding through job distribution, programmatic media buying, social media recruiting, applicant tracking, HR process automation and more – all delivered through a bespoke online platform - inploi works with leading enterprises across diverse markets and geographies ensuring they stay ahead of the curve.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the most innovative start-ups in the HR technology space, at an exciting point in its growth trajectory. We are looking for a new team member to help connect employers with the New Collar workforce.
inploi is looking for a Digital Marketing (Social Media) Specialist & Campaign Manager
What you’ll do:
- Look after a handful of client accounts, managing budget on their behalf;
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and objectives;
- Create, monitor and optimize digital marketing campaigns (particularly across social media channels and job aggregators);
- Develop campaign creative assets, or brief designers where necessary;
- Determine budget allocation on an ongoing basis;
- Measure and report performance of campaigns, evaluating against goals and objectives (KPIs / target ROIs) and further optimising to improve;
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Report to clients on campaign progress and performance;
- Collaborate with other team members to continue to meet and exceed client goals;
- Liaise with service providers;
- Assist with other digital marketing and social media projects as required.
What you bring:
- You have extensive digital marketing experience (3+ years)
- Agency experience beneficial
- Complete familiarity with campaign setup, monitoring, and optimisation across all main digital marketing channels incl. Facebook, Instagram, Google
- Experience with job aggregators/AppCast a bonus).
- Strong design sense and the skills required to create basic campaign assets
- Strong analytical skills utilised to make data driven decisions about budget allocation
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high EQ
- You can communicate effectively, verbally, and especially through writing;
- You are proactive and resourceful - a curious problem solver with can-do attitude
- You have a long-term, strategic mindset
What we Offer:
- An inspiring and friendly atmosphere, working with a small team of passionate and driven people;
- A competitive salary;
- Generous and flexible vacation policy;
- Flat and transparent organisational structure;
- The opportunity to develop and grow with an exciting business unit;
- Remote working
inploi’s Performance Marketing for Recruitment product is a growing area of the business and this is the first professional hire we are making to the team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to lead and grow this business unit.
Applications should include a covering letter introducing yourself, your experience and your suitability for and interest in the role.
Thanks for your interest in working with inploi!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- VP of Sales and Online Marketing at Prighter Ltd
- YouTube Ads Media Buyer at JBI Advertising
- Head of People and Operations at Fanbytes
- VP Product at Lantum