UENI is a “do-it-with-me” solution that sets us apart from DIY website builders and expensive digital agencies. We take an innovative approach to getting small businesses online by reducing the friction for a business owner to do so. UENI structures the data it collects from a business and creates a website for each business and listings on other high traffic platforms. We thus enable these businesses to complete online for the first time.
Today we are signing up 2000 businesses everyday and we operate in the UK, Spain, France, the USA, LATAM, India and we are growing our global presence every month.
- You’ll work on short term campaigns and long term strategy, always with a focus on scalable acquisition
- You will drive results in the company using your creativity and a range of digital channels in which you are an expert
- You will understand our business growth plans and align growth activities appropriately
- You will recommend growth activities that have clear KPIs and timelines for results
- You will use data to drive your recommendations about investments in campaigns and acquisition channels
- You are a driver for game-changing acquisition and growth. You move fast and you own the responsibility of delivering results.
- Proven results with paid search, social and display campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and retargeting networks * you can point to several campaigns you have run that got traction * you can walk us through how to set up and optimise a campaign on at least 3 channels
- Experience scaling acquisitions – you can point to campaigns where you have done this
- Experience with growth marketing for SaaS products and subscription services
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to drive viral growth
- Experience using acquisition and retention metrics to drive and optimise campaigns – you can tell us the metrics you use daily and why
- Experience working with data to derive actionable insights – you can point to how you use data on a daily basis to help make decisions
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and SQL
- Comfortable working in an agile way within a collaborative and fast-moving creative team – you are not afraid to pivot or to try different things at the same time
- Experience with growth hacking tools – you use these tools to make yourself and the team more productive
- You are relentless for results and you have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail
- Join an outstanding team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals and living the UENI values.
- Competitive salary & equity options package
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people focused organisation.
- More than 300+ discounts with Perkbox
- Employee referral scheme
- Cool office in Hammersmith area with access to gym, fruit, events and plenty of coffee, beer and prosecco
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Experienced Marketing Professional at MindsDB
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie