Digital Product Designer
We’re a talented team of Designers and Developers, looking to bring the right person into our creative studio. We’re looking to give you trust, support, and enable you to have pride in the quality of your work. We work together closely and collaboratively with our fantastic clients, who range from huge companies like Google to small London Startups. You’ll be expected to dig-deep, collaborate, get involved, and even lead elements of our creative process, bringing passion, excitement and magic to our creative work.
We’re looking for Digital Product Designers who can bring their own vision, drive, experience and passion to our work and process, becoming part of our great team.
Ideally you’ll have a background in Digital Product Design, with a combination or specialism of one of the following: Product Design, UI Design, UX Design, Product Strategy, Creative or UI Engineering, and a wish to become a world-leading Digital Product Designer. A blend of the above skills is a big advantage.
We are a human interface company with a horizontal hierarchy, and you’ll be joining us as a peer. We love to create enjoyable, simple and elegant software through a design led, collaborative, and user-test driven process. Every team member has a deep understanding of our media (Web & Mobile) from both a technical and human perspective, and each of us love finding better ways to bring delight and simplicity to people’s lives. Thanks to glowing referrals from our clients, we’re now expanding to take on new challenges — which is where you come in.
What we'd like to see from you:
- You have a portfolio demonstrating critical thinking and creativity (showing your thought process as much as your finished work)
- You are able to break down the user’s needs on a high level and turn these into something that will make them happy.
- You have a great, demonstrable flair for creating usable, beautiful interfaces and prototypes, driven by a strong understanding of the user needs.
- You have a great attention to detail
- You are confident and enjoy running usability tests, UX workshops and design crits
- You know how to visualise responsive websites and applications, and the thought processes required
- You are comfortable in the design software of your choice (Sketch, Framer, Marvel, Photoshop, Illustrator etc etc etc)
- You're comfortable thinking fast on paper and throwing ideas away
- You're a collaborator
- You can think in interaction and create prototypes to test with users
- Coding ability in HTML, CSS, JS, Swift or any other language would be a huge benefit
What we offer
You’ll be offered a competitive salary based on your experience, we’ll set goals together and will review your success towards these every 3 months. We want you to grow with us.
We offer a creative, inspirational environment with an awesome office, surrounded by young, highly motivated individuals.
You’ll have 10% of your time to work on a project of your choice.
You’ll have an education budget each year of £1000 to spend on conferences, meetups, and else anything that helps you grow as a designer.
You’ll be given real responsibility, and honoured as an equal amongst the team.
You will be working very closely with our team, and our smashing clients. This is a full time role based in our office in Barbican, London UK.
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- UX Engineer at Stylindex
- Full Stack Developer at BENAMOR
- Front end developer at A Million Ads
- UX/UI Designer (Contract) at Entale
- Backend developer (Ruby) at ThanksBox
- HR Manager at Geoblink
- Developer (Ruby) at Royal Academy of Arts
- Digital Project Manager at Browser Group
- Back-end developer at Browser Group
- Back end developer at A Million Ads