About the role:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic digital project manager to join our busy operations team, leading on the delivery of digital projects. Working alongside designers, developers and content specialists, you will lead multiple digital projects, liaising internally and externally to keep things running smoothly, on time, and to budget.
You’ll be the main point of contact for clients using our digital services and you need to be comfortable with handling multiple projects and shifting priorities, remaining calm under pressure and able to think on your feet.
About the agency:
Soapbox is a creative communications agency working across a range of disciplines, including digital design and development. We specialise in working for organisations that use their knowledge and ideas to promote social, economic and environmental progress. We work with many of the world’s leading think tanks, as well as NGOs, academic institutions and intergovernmental organisations. Notable clients include Chatham House, UNICEF and the Stockholm Environment Institute.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling customer enquiries, and maintaining a high level of responsiveness. We pride ourselves on customer service and this role is expected to play a key part in maintaining this, so you need to be confident in communicating with a wide range of external contacts.
You must have proven experience in managing digital projects, and a good understanding of digital processes. You should be highly organised and adaptable.
- Scoping, planning and costing digital projects.
- Creating and updating project plans, communicating changes internally and externally with clients.
- Scheduling work around studio capacity with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Communicating regularly both with clients and colleagues, setting up meetings as required.
- Recording key decisions and project information.
- Monitoring project progress and identifying potential problems.
- Ensuring your own projects are delivered on time, scope and within agreed budgets.
- Experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary teams to deliver products or projects.
- Experience in completing documentation such as contracts, statements of work, briefs, cost estimates, timelines.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative within the parameters of the role.
- Excellent and efficient communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Gantt charts, Basecamp, Asana, Jira)
- Experience of working in a client-facing role.
- Experience and understanding of processes involved in delivering digital outputs.
- Confidence in communicating with senior stakeholders both internally and client-side.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a creative agency.
- Experience in graphic design and/or web development.
- Experience of delivering organisational websites built in a standard CMS such as WordPress.
- Experience managing a website (professional or personal)
- 25 days holiday per year plus Christmas shutdown
- Fruit delivery, snacks and drinks in the studio.
- Regular (voluntary!) social activities.
- Cycle to work and Tech loans.
- Flexible working around core hours.
- Childcare vouchers.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
More like this
- Full-stack Developer at Benchmark
- Project Manager at Lighthouse London
- Technical Sales Representative at Aurity Ltd.
- Product Manager at Skin Analytics
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- Digital Project Manager at Open Creative Communications
- Co-Founder/Partner/Investor at Digital Growth Agency
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- WordPress Developer at Wholegrain Digital
- Sales Superhero at TMRW