At Catch22, we are proud of our reputation as a modern and progressive employer. Our 1,300 colleagues and 300 volunteers work at every stage of the social welfare cycle, supporting over 60,000 individuals from cradle to career. Our work spans education, social justice and rehabilitation, children's social care, family support, social action and getting people into work.
Are you looking to expand on your digital project management skills? Are you interested in working for a social business where you can make a difference both professionally and socially? Are you passionate about UX design and its ability to influence?
We are looking for an analytically-minded Digital Project Officer to join the Communications Team at Catch22. You will be responsible for all digital elements of Catch22's marketing campaigns, including targeting, advertising and social media targeting. Competent in Google Analytics and social media analysis, you will also ensure that all digital performance and marketing activity is evaluated and will constantly seek new ways of improving our digital footprint.
Working with the wider Communications and Development Team, and reporting to our Communications Manager, you will collaborate with our Designer to improve user experience across all digital platforms to optimise conversion and engagement.
- Planning and delivering digital projects
- Managing the day to day running of the Catch22 website (www.catch-22.org.uk): maintaining both content and technical infrastructure
- Managing tools that help us understand how effective our marketing is
- Analysing digital performance to identify online user experience and increase conversions, using a range of tools including Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools
- Ensuring best practice in the use of digital marketing tools, setting standards, managing periodic audits, optimising content and making recommendations for continuous improvements
- Contributing to the planning of and delivering all digital elements of Catch22's marketing campaigns, including email marketing, advertising, seeding content and social media targeting
- Some management of Workplace (the Facebook built Catch22 intranet) and providing general support to users
- Day to day management of Catch22’s relationships with external digital agencies required for digital marketing activity
QualificationsTo be successful as a Digital Project Officer you will need:
- Experience working in digital, as a Digital Project Coordinator or Digital Account Executive, for example
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, email marketing tools, social media analytics tools, reporting tools and other software that ensures digital activity can be targeted, monitored and improved
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally with all stakeholders
- Understanding of and passion for UX and design principles
- Collaborative and curious
Additional information Salary: £24,000
- Benefits:27 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 33 days with service (pro-rata)
- We will match your annual leave entitlement (up to 33 days) from your current employer when you join us (pro-rata)
- Pension scheme with matching contributions of up to 4%
- Discounted shopping opportunities
Informal telephone interviews will take place from 22nd January. A face to face interview will follow. Please apply by Monday 21st January.
Please make sure you clearly state in your application why you'd like to work at Catch22, and what you like most about our work.
If you'd like an off the record chat about the role or about what it's like working here, please do get in touch: katie.wrightsonATcatch-22.org.uk
Catch22 is a forward looking social business; a not-for-profit business with a social mission. We have been at the heart of public service delivery for over 200 years, designing and delivering services that transform disadvantaged lives and build stronger communities.
Salary range £24,000 — 24,000
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath
- Head of Design at OurPath
- Marketing Manager at Zen Educate
- Engineering Manager at Farewill