Nomad Academy exists to bring together those few brave enough to pursue a meaningful life – despite the risks and hardships involved.
Our programs combine slow travel with entrepreneurial learning and a select community – to get driven individuals on the path to entrepreneurial careers.
After running 5 programs, with over 120 alumni and 20,000 applications
since launching 2 years ago, we’re now looking to grow fast. We're in search of someone capable of turning our fledgling online courses into world-class entrepreneurship programs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Making fresh content for our online courses;– Get Startup Ready and Become A Freelancer.
- Creating brand new courses on entrepreneurship & personal growth
- Improving courses constantly by adding:- video transcripts, guest lectures and mentors
- Giving feedback on student’s assignments, and iterating the courses based on their experiences
- Mentoring our startup and entrepreneurial
students through their courses, remotely.
IDEALLY YOU WILL
Be a superfan of personal growth... ranging from EQ to growth mindsets and the habits that underpin remarkable lives ... and so much more
Have some experiences in entrepreneurship... either as a digital nomad, in founding your own business, or by working successfully in startups.
Be a very fast learner and adaptable... (As an example, if you’re familiar with the Startup- journey, you’ll have to “get good” on the Freelancer- journey, and vice-versa).
Useful but not compulsory... Have experience in designing education content &/or in
entrepreneurial teaching. Especially if that’s lifelong learning
You have Charisma – You’re brave, willing to take risks, and challenge people. You can inspire people by infusing your work with excitement, meaning and personality.
You’re Curious – Constantly bettering yourself and open to new teachings.
You can work Autonomously – You’re a self starter, get shit done and take on responsibility with relish.
You’re able to write with panache and present with verve. You can communicate through different mediums concisely and explain complex concepts clearly
You have a High EQ and are ready to collaborate with the rest of the team
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
Active, accelerated personal growth. We guarantee that working with us will be fun, hard and intense... and you will be changed by it for the better.
Live and work from Latin America for a month with one of our ongoing programs.
Company retreats that happen all around the world a few times a year.
Work whenever you want to in the day, however you like to.
Monthly training and professional learning budget
Wackiness on tap. Be yourself fully; we take our work seriously but don’t take ourselves too seriously, and are friends as much as a team.
Salary range £34,000 — 40,000
Varies based on experience. application deadline: 22 May
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack developer at SharpCloud
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Content, Social Media, and Community Manager at inploi
- Account Executive at Workable
- Full Stack Developer at Curve Royalty Systems
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath